Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

WCBF vs ARUTW vs Im with You

Which driving song do you prefer? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose whisely

    • We cant be friends
      20%
    • Always remember us this way
      37%
    • Im with you
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These songs are very nice to listen to while driving at night. So which song between Ari's We cant be friends, Gaga's Always remember us this way and Avril's Im with you do you like best?

Edited by Prisoner

  • Replies 25
  • Views 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i love all of these but always remember us this way had me crying like a baby at the end of a star is born, gaga shades it i fear

edit: no i'm thinking of i'll never love again, wish i hadn't voted for that trash now

Edited by makeawish

WCBF looks like a turd compared with the other 2 masterpieces. rip

Ugh Avril's songs are so special that it's making me doubt about ARUTW's power.

I went with ARUTW but IWY is amazing as well. I like WCBF too but it doesn't really compare to the other two.

11 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

Avril is the general consensus it seems

Always clap3

I like all three songs a lot… Voted for I'm with you because of the 'I'm with youuuuuuu' jonny4

The other two are good but Always Remember Us This Way is just that song. One of Gaga's best ever. Vocals, melody, harmonies, production, and lyrics are just perfection. It was my wedding song date4

Avril wins, and it shouldn't be close. I'm With You brings back memories of the cold and snowy winter of 2002-03.

Oh that is sooo difficult between I'm with you and always remember us this way, but I voted for Gaga. I'm with you is a phenomenal but

Avril really did that with IWY, she was like Imma make history with this one, and that's what she did.

I'm With You >>> We Can't Be Friends > Always Remember Us This Way

5 hours ago, Prisoner said:

I voted avril cause I don't listen to them two other *******, gurllllll

fjdslfjdsflkjdsf

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.