Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Brigitte Bardot dead at 91

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Soul Grabber said:

Can someone explain to me the science behind people being really into animal rights often being racist, she's far from the only case I've seen of this.

Because animals are easily controllable, don't have a conscience like humans. They can display pure obedience.

Excessive animal loving has always felt like a cop out to me. Love between humans is much more complex than a owner/pet dynamic. It's sociopathic escapism.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Good. And before anybody tries to come at me, look it up what her views were. Just filthy and vile.

  • some of these comments giving

  • She was also anti LGBT. Oh and one of her comments about prostitutes were that "the nice french streetworkers" get replaced by women from the East, Nigeria and by transsexuals ". Her hate towards ever

21 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Her hate towards everything and everybody who was not french, straight and white

I feel like that's 90% of French people

19 hours ago, FlauntYourTeeth said:

slaughtered by hanging them and slitting them in the neck until they bleed to death

Such a humane and respectful way to die right? right?

halal slaughter should be abolished, it is extremely cruel, and yes more cruel than modern stun guns etc

Wow. I never knew what that meant. That's horrible.

1 hour ago, Supernatural94 said:

Wow. I never knew what that meant. That's horrible.

They don't want you to know because they like coping. People who eat halal could give two less shits about animal suffering but they love to think they're actually doing a good deed without actually thinking.

Go read any comment section on Facebook about this. The idiot GP in the comments talking about how she quit acting to pursue her "activism" and thinking she's an angel just because she advocated for animals. Please 🙄

All these supposed "Icons" like her, Alain Delon and co being HORRIBLE personne in the end deadbanana

10 hours ago, JustHoran said:

She was beautiful when she was young, but she is truly a terrible hateful person. She did good for animals which I appreciate, but she was hateful racist, anti-LGBT, homophobic. The list goes on.

She also sounds like she was a terrible mother and I feel so sad for her son. I just know his childhood was most likely full of abuse from a narcissist who should have never had him in the first place.

She aged terribly, looked as ugly as she was on the inside when she died.

How can she be homophobic when she slept with women as well and had so many gay friends? Or antisemetic when her first love had a hebrew ancestory and her parents didn't want him for that reason and she attempted suicide?

I think it's also time we stop holding people up like saints just because they were beautiful. I basically feel the same way about Marilyn Monroe, who (like Brigitte) also couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

Oh, she was an "otherwordly beauty"? Okay, but what did she do?

Edited by Capris Groove

RIP BB. She was a style & beauty icon and I enjoy some of her movies, too bad she tainted her own legacy with such vile and discriminatory views and remarks.

Edited by Supervixen

1 hour ago, Marioland said:

How can she be homophobic when she slept with women as well and had so many gay friends? Or antisemetic when her first love had a hebrew ancestory and her parents didn't want him for that reason and she attempted suicide?

She called gays fairground freaks, so there's that.

1 hour ago, Marioland said:

How can she be homophobic when she slept with women as well and had so many gay friends? Or antisemetic when her first love had a hebrew ancestory and her parents didn't want him for that reason and she attempted suicide?

Is this a joke? rip

1 hour ago, Marioland said:

How can she be homophobic when she slept with women as well and had so many gay friends? Or antisemetic when her first love had a hebrew ancestory and her parents didn't want him for that reason and she attempted suicide?

You cleared the fairground freaks gaggg. Keep defending the legacy of our morally pure princess who was found guilty of and fined for hate speech in one of the most notoriously bigoted countries not once but six different times . clap3

On 12/28/2025 at 3:28 AM, DaphneGuinness said:

Rest in peace. I know she was problematic but anyone who fights for animal rights will always have my respect. They are the voiceless that are murdered without any consequence.

You rlly just said you respect lab rats more than entire groups of humans, including ones you belong to. Pop off, king! clap3

Edited by Sheep

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You rlly just said you respect lab rats more than entire groups of humans, including ones you belong to. Pop off, king! clap3

I know you're trying to be facetious but rats are incredibly intelligent beings that form tight social bonds. They feel pain just like human beings do. But of course, I won't expect a selfish and greedy human being to understand that clap3

Just now, DaphneGuinness said:

I know you're trying to be facetious but rats are incredibly intelligent beings that form tight social bonds. They feel pain just like human beings do. But of course, I won't expect a selfish and greedy human being to understand that clap3

This thread is full of posts subbing you I just thought I would be the first to say it in a quote because you came off as seriously out of touch and might benefit from being directly told how it came off. Go ahead and shoot the messenger though. clap

Edited by Sheep

Hang in there France you people still have Houellebecq

Edited by uusagii

2 hours ago, Aries Groove said:

All these supposed "Icons" like her, Alain Delon and co being HORRIBLE personne in the end deadbanana

It's not that weird if you know history, they grew up in Nazi occupied Paris to very wealthy and/or conservative families, and many of those Parisians accommodated the Nazi occupation because they were anti-communist, too wealthy to care, or straight up had Nazi views as well skull Those people didn't disappear after the WW2, they just went quiet about their true beliefs.

I think maybe many just assumed they were good people because they looked good ? Humans are easy to fool like that.

Edited by Soul Grabber

1 hour ago, Capris Groove said:

I think it's also time we stop holding people up like saints just because they were beautiful. I basically feel the same way about Marilyn Monroe, who (like Brigitte) also couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

Oh, she was an "otherwordly beauty"? Okay, but what did she do?

Marilyn Monroe was an avid civil rights activist and regularly supported black-owned clubs during the height of segregation, even at the risk of hurting her own career in Hollywood. She famously helped Ella Fitzgerald land a gig at the Mocambo after promising the club's owner that she will be seated front row every night if they let Ella play. But go ahead and demean her just because you didn't understand her style of acting.

Edited by DaphneGuinness

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

This thread is full of posts subbing you I just thought I would be the first to say it in a quote because you came off as seriously out of touch and might benefit from being directly told how it came off. Go ahead and shoot the messenger though. clap

I acknowledged the fact that she was a problematic person so I don't really care what animal murderers have to say about me. Her harmful statements can't be the same as killing hundreds of living beings every year for your greed.

Edited by DaphneGuinness

1 minute ago, DaphneGuinness said:

I acknowledged the fact that she was a problematic person so I don't really care what animal murderers have to say about me. Her harmful statements can't be the same as killing hundreds of living beings every year for your greed.

you're just such a sensitive smoll bean uwu

as long as we're not talking about race mixing

6 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Marilyn Monroe was an avid civil rights activist and regularly supported black-owned clubs during the height of segregation, even at the risk of hurting her own career in Hollywood. She famously helped Ella Fitzgerald land a gig at the Mocambo after promising the club's owner that she will be seated front row every night if they let Ella play. But go ahead and demean her just because you didn't understand her style of acting.

You misunderstood me, I have nothing against Marilyn as a person, I'm sure she was great and I also feel bad for her. But she's not known for anything you just said, she's known for being the archetypal female beauty standard. And I think we gotta move past that kind of thing.

Just now, Capris Groove said:

You misunderstood me, I have nothing against Marilyn as a person, I'm sure she was great and I also feel bad for her. But she's not known for anything you just said, she's known for being the archetypal female beauty standard. And I think we gotta move past that kind of thing.

And that's because of the men that sexualised her. She was an incredibly intelligent woman and wanted to genuinely act and improve her craft.

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

you're just such a sensitive smoll bean uwu

as long as we're not talking about race mixing

I'm literally mixed race myself (and none of them are white if you were hinting at that) but go ahead queen, murder some more animals for the kii. Maybe that will make you a human rights activist uwu

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.