Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Manchs said:

The way the only thing they lead to is more countdowns

IMG_1800.gif

Maybe the real countdowns were the delusions we invented along the way.

rogue2

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

Found out I'm getting promoted at work after my team's leader said he loved the movie. Thank you Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Parada 2!

Jumping Oprah GIF - Jumping Oprah Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, Aden said:

Found out I'm getting promoted at work after my team's leader said he loved the movie. Thank you Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Parada 2!

Jumping Oprah GIF - Jumping Oprah Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs

Successful Fave and Fan! congrats clap3

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I say, she should just upload a professional shoot with the dress that was supposed to be worn at the MET on her socials

Edit: but of course, she shouldn't be tagging MET. Just upload them randomly and let the stans guess what was the dress for

Giving Drag Race girl's "What I would've worn if I wasn't eliminated" suburban

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

GAGA IS A BORE

(Box Office Re-Elixir)

We are in a very sensitive period of time and I don't like this tone of you.

You sound like an OGH, hun.

khalyan2

23 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So the all-female collab EP was recorded for White Lotus S3?

Jumping Oprah GIF - Jumping Oprah Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs

Lotus featuring Christina Aguilera, AJ Michalka and Laura Dern is coming.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Lotus featuring Christina Aguilera, AJ Michalka and Laura Dern is coming.

PANNED

28 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So the all-female collab EP was recorded for White Lotus S3?

Jumping Oprah GIF - Jumping Oprah Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs

Waiting for @lg7secrets to confirm.

rogue2

47 minutes ago, GGD said:

Speaking of HBO shows. Big Little Lies season 3 is officially in the works

I'd place and cast Gaga over there in a supporting role. She could easily be a relative of Meryl Streep's character.

I do think she should a TV show next (but a limited series)

I'm at Walmart and they're playing Vanish Into You. oh Lady SoccerMomGa.

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

Rewatching Godga's Glastonbury performance for the first time in a while, and I forgot how much it sends me that someone in the crowd is randomly holding a framed picture of a dog at 11:55 deadbanana2 Like what was the reason ???

she had a hot glue gun, sequence and a dream heart clap3weeps

also, she's never headlined??? that needs to change

Edited by Killah

Rihanna was spotted in NYC; she's attending the MET.

Gaga's probably scrolling in her bed, reposting TikToks in California rip

22 minutes ago, Killah said:

she had a hot glue gun, sequence and a dream heart clap3weeps

also, she's never headlined??? that needs to change

a headlining set at glastonbury could be so huge for her, she could probs sell out a 10 night run at Wembley stadium off the back of a well received glastonbury set

1 hour ago, GGD said:

We need a competitive Emmy award

73MoreQuestionsWithAnnaWintour_Vogue-ezg

That sport one is cute tho

It's competitive emmy, that's why iy counts as true emmy. Unless you mean prime time emmy.

30 minutes ago, GGD said:

Rihanna was spotted in NYC; she's attending the MET.

Gaga's probably scrolling in her bed, reposting TikToks in California rip

Once I found out Jeff Bezos is sponsoring MET I would be fine with Gaga not attending tbh.

17 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It's competitive emmy, that's why iy counts as true emmy. Unless you mean prime time emmy.

Exactly. She legitimately won the award over several other nominees so it was competitive.

I'm expecting some celebs to get lashed for attending the Bezos Gala so it's honestly not the worst thing if she doesn't show up tbh

ducky

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.