Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Starstruck

Sexxx Dreams

Dancin In Circles

WERE her biggest missed opportunities. I am convinced all three would have been at least minor hits and bigger than MTN/GUY/TDD if released back then

And then she had to introduce us to a new trinity of missed opportunities with Garden of Eden, HBDUWM and Shadow of a Man

rogue2

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I always loved judas, I remember fighting with other monsters cause I told them I though Judas was the better version of bad romance coffee2

1 minute ago, denim said:

I also remember hearing Judas' bridge for the first time and thinking it was Gaga's best and going to be her biggest hit rip Little did I know…

Well in a way I was sorta right, just had to wait 14 years rip I still can't fully process that it outstreams bad romance, paparazzi, telephone, etc… on the regular

That little "ew" hit our entire community like a truck laugh

"See, she still knows how to have fun!"

Edited by Entalan

Glamorous Life will join the trinity formed by Happy Mistake and Vanish Into You though

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

Glamorous Life will join the trinity formed by Happy Mistake and Vanish Into You though

It has three options:

  1. Join the underrated trinity of HM and VIY

  2. Join the solo smash ballad trinity of MR and ARUTW

  3. Ballad purgatory with HMH

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I always loved judas, I remember fighting with other monsters cause I told them I though Judas was the better version of bad romance coffee2

The LQ crunchy compressed leaked snippets are etched into my brain, I can even hear them now.

I never understood the love for Replay smh and I've tried.

Edited by Matthew4815

1 minute ago, Matthew4815 said:

I never understood the love for Replay smh and I've tried.

If Replay were on MAYHEM it wouldn't be top 5 but because it's on Chromatica…

1 minute ago, Matthew4815 said:

I never understood the love for Replay smh and I've tried.

Obvi it's a taste thing so that's fine, but I love it because it's got rich and interesting production, relatable (to me) lyrics, and a certain sincerity. The song sounds like a panic attack. I think Ga mentioned that it's the track that went through the greatest amount of work and revisions, and I think it shows: it's pretty rich and complex compared to a lot of other Chromatica tracks where it's obvious they were sanded down.

My fave song on the album is still 911 but Replay is a very close second

Just now, Teneo said:

Starstruck

I am convinced all three would have been at least minor hits and bigger than MTN/GUY/TDD if released back then

Starstruck had like 800k pure digital sales in the US.

People were downloading that song on iTunes like crazy, the world wanted it as a single so bad.

source.gif

Startstruck is iconic because it's actually really dated which adds to the charm. The rest of TF is pretty timless

12 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

I never understood the love for Replay smh and I've tried.

Did you see it live at Chromatica Ball? That elevated the song for me so much. It's great on its own and I would say top 3-5 songs on Chromatica, but the live choreo, vocals, and psychotic screams and eye contact in the live performance make it one of the most memorable songs/moments of the era for me.

19 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I always loved judas, I remember fighting with other monsters cause I told them I though Judas was the better version of bad romance coffee2

The way you were right as usual king

can I wash your feet with my hair if you need? agaycatabra

Ugh this *****, I'd love for her to go back and watch clips of herself from this era

Hard to be the yellow in a purple sky (Sky)
Peekin' through the eye of the storm (Eye of the storm)

HEE HEE


Gotta be the truth or you'll become a lie (Become a lie)
Piercing like your skin from a thorn (Oh, oh, I)

HEE HEE

jamming

I hated Judas with a passion and, like most people at the time, I thought it was annoying as f+ck.

Sorry for being a basic hoe. I was young. monkey

49 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Glamorous Life will join the trinity formed by Happy Mistake and Vanish Into You though

meanwhile hold my smasha has an emmy and 800M streams

rogue2

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

runway MV coming on monday better be a serve and not TDD'd

giphy.gif

i heard in the Madonna base that Bad Bunny is making a cameo

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

SEE THE VIOLET IN HER EYES

IMG_0882.gif.bd8ac96f5c959240fa0e5031c12

BODY SO ETHEREAL IMG_0882.gif.bd8ac96f5c959240fa0e5031c12

TAKE ME TO MY GRAVE CAUSE I FOUND GOD

IMG_0882.gif.bd8ac96f5c959240fa0e5031c12

IN THE SHAPE OF A WOMAN

IMG_0882.gif.bd8ac96f5c959240fa0e5031c12

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Anyone else old enough to remember the tumblr and GGD meltdowns when she revealed the BTW album cover?

rogue2

I was at the Monster Ball show where she revealed the BTW cover at the very end and the in-person reactions were funnier than anything on the internet

rogue2

I loved Judas from the jump but I've replayed it to death, so I skip it a lot now rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.