Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Honestly, Dangerously in Love deserves a rerelease with her new more mature voice. The Renaissance tour made me completely fall in love with the song in a way I hadn't before (always liked it but still).

  • Replies 15.9k
  • Views 584.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

40 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Honestly, Dangerously in Love deserves a rerelease with her new more mature voice. The Renaissance tour made me completely fall in love with the song in a way I hadn't before (always liked it but still).

The 25th anniversary is in 2028. If we get Act 3 in early 2027, the timing would line up pretty well.

18 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

when we get a DIL anniversary edition and she cuts DUDdy from the tracklist

zendaya

And replaces it with Speechless (30- Minute Version)

zendaya

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

when we get a DIL anniversary edition and she cuts DUDdy from the tracklist

zendaya

and she adds control or some **** like that

zendaya

I'm down for some of these qualitative/niche/obscure features, but as Chart Hive, I'm looking for some big collab moments too.

Give us Bruno, Rih, and/or some other surefire streaming smashers.

And before anyone starts, she is not above it. If Post Malone, Miley Cyrus, and similar got the call for CC, then it's fair game.

Also, granted we don't know what flavor of Rock she'll dabble in, given who she is, what she's toyed with before, etc., it's fair to expect something funkified anyway (like Suga Mama, YaYa, Freakum Dress). So, surprised to see some hang-banging Rock collab suggestions.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.