Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Madonna ft Addison Rae?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm sorry but there is no credible truth to this. As amazing as this would be, I would take this info with a grain of salt :rip:

35 minutes ago, KBax said:

I'm sorry but there is no credible truth to this. As amazing as this would be, I would take this info with a grain of salt :rip:

that's what i'm confused about…

1 hour ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Exactly :jonny:

Go away party pooper 

Give me a whole album with Addison's ***** taste like diet pepsi cola and Madonna's Bedtime Stories voice

 

 

Wow messy post

it would be good as a hype song that isn't included on the standard :thing: I only say this because i wasn't anticipating collabs on Madge's alberm but i am pro-addison

i'm not even trying to be shady here, but why does atrl constantly drag taylor and beyoncé for allegedly being maga but brush past the fact that addison literally went up to donald trump himself and shook his hand? did she apologise or something? :gaycat7:

 

 

Spoiler

there are also multiple posts in the new rules thread that says we can call artists out for allegedly being maga, just not the fanbase, so please don't give me a warning over this! 

 

As much as I like Addison, and LOVE Madonna, I do not see this happening. This is a disaster waiting to happen. You know that bitter queen Elton will pounce on the opportunity to slag her off for working with someone younger and then he'll do a collaboration with Addison and say he is doing it for the art and the discourse around why it's okay for him and not her will overshadow it so no. 

1 hour ago, discosean said:

As much as I like Addison, and LOVE Madonna, I do not see this happening. This is a disaster waiting to happen. You know that bitter queen Elton will pounce on the opportunity to slag her off for working with someone younger and then he'll do a collaboration with Addison and say he is doing it for the art and the discourse around why it's okay for him and not her will overshadow it so no. 

They've already made up. Madonna stans can stop pretending to hate Elton now. 

23 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

They've already made up. Madonna stans can stop pretending to hate Elton now. 

I STILL hate Elton and will not stop and you and no one else will me to stop. 

23 minutes ago, discosean said:

I STILL hate Elton and will not stop and you and no one else will me to stop. 

Oh we have our ways to make you start loving Elton. Don't you worry about it 

4 hours ago, DaphneGuinness said:

They've already made up. Madonna stans can stop pretending to hate Elton now. 

A quick fake apology in a restaurant doesn't make up for the decades he's been slagging her off (saying things like she deserves to be shot for lip syncing is unforgiveable), so we'll do as we like, thanks. 

 

https://www.billboard.com/lists/madonna-elton-john-feud-timeline/elton-john-madonna-first-shot/#

 

Anyway, we love talented performers that respect Madonna, so yeah. Bring it on. :heart:

 

Edited by 2000_Volts

https://variety.com/2025/music/features/elton-john-retirement-new-music-aids-foundation-1236591288/

 

Meanwhile Elton:

 

"You know, there's a big war that's being settled, hopefully," John says, referring to Gaza. "But there's another war. with people who are living with HIV and AIDS that should be able to get their medicine but can't, because governments won't let them. It's inhumane. So my big beef at the moment is, yes, thank God, maybe there's peace, after more things are sorted out. 

 

Trash bag of a person. I don't want him anywhere near any of my faves.

I highly doubt she'll be on the album but maybe on a single remix though, but I'm buzzing for this, let it be true 

3 hours ago, discosean said:

I STILL hate Elton and will not stop and you and no one else will me to stop. 

Absolutely the same I cannot stand the person and I couldn't care less if Medoner has made up with him, he repulses me

 

Absolutely no John duet por favor

 

I do appreciate his wat against AIDS though

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.