Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How is this song a hit?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way I still have not heard this song and I legit had VIP for her concert last year.  :ahh:    

 

but to be fair i've only listen to men this year and a fair few pop girls :psyduck:   

 

 

lemme listen to it now and get back to ya on that one :gaycat4:

Poor you and your complete lack of taste. :rip: It's one of the best, most fun songs of the year. The world is so depressing right now and you still want to sh*t on joy? :toofunny3: Sad.

Because it's fun and a banger. Still don't really like how her vocals are mixed either, but it's too much of a bop to not listen to it because of that

I agree with you, it's an annoying song by the least charismatic person out there. But it's also very meme-able and TikTok'd.

Agreed it's annoying af and misogynistic :campfire: why are we desperate for a man to propose in 2025 

Edited by KnightOfAllRealms

  • Author
8 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

funny cause to me this is her first great song

Escapism is a joke to you?

18 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Poor you and your complete lack of taste. :rip: It's one of the best, most fun songs of the year. The world is so depressing right now and you still want to sh*t on joy? :toofunny3: Sad.

You really said

tenor.gif

I'm at that point where I'm completely out of touch with what songs are considered big outside of the genres and artists I like. If I were to turn on the radio today, I don't think I'd know even half of the songs or artists. 
 

But I did like a few features Raye did before the pandemic, so good for her for  blowing up since then. 

It's a fun song, I can see why people like it

 

I'm not streaming it thooo

Raye isn't really for me but I can see the appeal and I respect her talent. This one is giving Meghan Trainor in the worst way possible, though. :deadbanana2:

I love it. It's so fun and camp. I also like big band productions. But if you want to listen to "hits" just turn on Morgan Wallen 

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Today's Top Hits payola

 

Dua Lipa Confused GIF - Dua lipa Confused Taken aback - Discover & Share  GIFs

the Tate Mccrae formula :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.