Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is Lady Gaga insane?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

for not releasing Vanish Into You as a single... ? Imagine releasing such an amazing song and not making it a single :deadbanana4:

 

It deserved to spend at least 5 weeks at #1

 

 

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • yes, she is insane for not making   garden of eden vanish into you zombieboy babylon replay sour candy diamond heart sexxx dreams heavy metal lover 

  • its too 2011 for 2025

  • Freaky Prince
    Freaky Prince

    The amount of missed singles she has  Just from this album it's VIY, GOE, HBDUWM and maybe even Zombieboy for Wednesday.

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

yes, she is insane for not making

 

garden of eden

vanish into you

zombieboy

babylon

replay

sour candy

diamond heart

sexxx dreams

heavy metal lover 

monster

 

singles.

 

spacer.png

I am doing everything in my powerless power to summon the energy from the stars and sea and every ounce of love and joy I have in my bones to have this song take off after the Grammys. I cannot do it alone, though.

For not making Garden Of Eden Zombieboy and How Bad Do U Want Me singles? Yes

The amount of missed singles she has :rip: Just from this album it's VIY, GOE, HBDUWM and maybe even Zombieboy for Wednesday.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

its too good for Gen-Z

Fixed

  • ATRL Moderator

also seems like VIY was originally meant to be apart of the rollout of singles. idk why they scrapped it.

 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Fixed

hating on young people will always make you look like a hag babes, it's not a single material, not in 2025

This is not a good song so no. She's insane not to have released HBDYWM or Zombieboy yet though. 

42 minutes ago, Devin said:

yes, she is insane for not making

 

garden of eden

vanish into you

zombieboy

babylon

replay

sour candy

diamond heart

sexxx dreams

heavy metal lover 

monster

 

singles.

this mega spill

I feel like post album release singles are no longer her thing which is fine. I wish she would film more MV's tho but it makes sense that all her time after album release was on creating and playing the concerts. Still hoping for a reissue of MAYHEM with a last new single. It would be so exciting if she has another unreleased hit song in the vault for MAYHEM and a couple of dark bawps. Or maybe some of that mid tempo stuff she started out working on in the beginning of creating the alboom.

Edited by SharGaga

I still yearn for a gothic romance/ghost story/Wuthering Heights-inspired VIY video :ghostface: it would've been gorgeous. 

yes but i'm 100% sure VIY will have its viral moment in the future 

Monster is the biggest missed opportunity of her career. One of the best songs of all time and would revive every Halloween. 
 

On Mayhem I'd say LoveDrug is who was robbed!

I mean it makes a lot more sense as a single than disease or TDD

I hate it when pop girls waste the potential of the era 

I still believe it's gonna be the final single. I just know it

GOE got shipped back. It had playlisting and album buzz but people weren't into it. VIY was a missed opportunity though.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.