Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Where is rina sawayama?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • girl it's been 3 years since hold the douche, are YOU ok? 

  • the gays were too hard on Hold the Girl, I would have retired too seeing some of the garbage they elevate in comparison

  • recording atm (studio pics on her insta) after taking a break cause things were getting messy   

She just released her second studio album. Sorry not everybody is going to rush release like Sabrina! You ok? :heart2:

She was publicly shelved by Matty Healy and her label, did a John Wick movie and is now recording 

Edited by Popboi.

She spoke out against racism in the industry and got cancelled, as per usual

recording atm (studio pics on her insta) after taking a break cause things were getting messy :clack:

 

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, Appletree said:

She just released her second studio album. Sorry not everybody is going to rush release like Sabrina! You ok? :heart2:

girl it's been 3 years since hold the douche, are YOU ok? :deadbanana:

In the khia asylum where she belongs after that terrible second album of hers. :ducky:

Edited by liamswnmt

Recording RS3, a follow up to her critically acclaimed Hold the Grammy :heart:

the gays were too hard on Hold the Girl, I would have retired too seeing some of the garbage they elevate in comparison

It's the morning so I'm assuming at home? :michael:

Edited by Onyxmage

she's imagining, so tell her what the **** is up, what's happenin' :WAP:

Hold the Girl was a great album but when atrl and other baguettes hated on it yall made her insecure and shy away. BOOOO!!!!

Busy in the studio teaching Taylor how to end Charli for real :jonny5:

 i heard somewhere that she'd changed management or something the other day, i guess she's burnt a lot of bridges at the label (and fair enough) so idk how that affects everything

She's working on her album and said it'll come out next year + she has a few acting gigs announced.

She's in Khia jail rn but will soon be released out on probation for good behavior

 

spacer.png

 

 

19 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

It's the morning so I'm assuming at home? :michael:

I thought she lived in the UK. Isn't it 6pm there or something. She's probably out getting fish and chips.

I feel bad. It's like people disposed of her so quickly. 

 

She's got a great voice & promise. I think she just lacks cunning to really make it in the business. In retrospect, it would've been better for her to be quiet about Matty Healy until she got her masters back, then voiced her opinion on him, which would've been a boss move. She also hasn't met the moment, creatively, but there's still time, but I think this next one will be important for her career. 

14 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I thought she lived in the UK. Isn't it 6pm there or something. She's probably out getting fish and chips.

Sir...it's a Sunday. Knowing us Brits, she's probably cooking herself a Sunday Roast. I'm having roast lamb in 1 hr time, so I'll think of her and all the non-European ATRLers who dissed our food.

She's working on new music which already feels like a miracle considering how tumultuous everything seemed for a moment. Now I hope that when it's done the release can happen smoothly without label issues...

31 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I feel bad. It's like people disposed of her so quickly. 

 

She's got a great voice & promise. I think she just lacks cunning to really make it in the business. In retrospect, it would've been better for her to be quiet about Matty Healy until she got her masters back, then voiced her opinion on him, which would've been a boss move. She also hasn't met the moment, creatively, but there's still time, but I think this next one will be important for her career. 

She absolutely HAS made it in the business though :rip: She's not making the kind of music to be a MPG, but she sells out shows around the world and her last album debuted at #3 in her home country.

6 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

She absolutely HAS made it in the business though :rip: She's not making the kind of music to be a MPG, but she sells out shows around the world and her last album debuted at #3 in her home country.

tea, not everyone needs to be A+ list to be successful. She's still easily in the elite 1% of success in the grand scheme of the industry and she certainly had ambition and cunning to get there.

1 hour ago, Appletree said:

She just released her second studio album. Sorry not everybody is going to rush release like Sabrina! You ok? :heart2:

It's been three years, haven't all her peers released albums since? :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy:

OT: IDK but I need an album ASAP, especially after Hold The Smash

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.