Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do we love Benson Boone now?

Featured Replies

After his cover of Adele and Gaga? 
 

Do we/Atrl and TikTok love him again? 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 41
  • Views 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i still don't give a flying **** about him

 

it's gonna take more than that for me to get on board :coffee2:

  • ATRL Moderator

We want to milk him like a cow until he's mooing like one

oprah.gif

  • Author
4 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

We want to milk him like a cow until he's mooing like one

oprah.gif

spacer.png

I couldn't care less about him. + he's mediocre and annoying

I don't know what you're talking about, cause I never hated him in the first place.

oprah.gif

I didn't listen to his album but Mr. Electric Blue was a good song with a very well-made music video.

Anyway, please stream white dress by Lana Del Rey on this blessed Sunday.

 

I mean I dont hate or love him just dont care about him

Those covers don't change the fact that his music is bland as ****

I don't think anyone's ever denied his clear vocal talent. It's the writing that people don't like. 

Still have no idea where this man came from, never heard of him until a few months ago now he's all I hear about. Anyway, no.

 

oprah.gif

His voice still irritates my ears and i'm not neurotypical enough to appreciate his "beauty":sabrina:

I liked him before actually but this new era just isn't hitting

he also covered Bruno Mars . he has potential when he picks a good song . most of his own  music is not very good. 

 

 

just have your own individual opinion. something severely lacking nowadays

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.