Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Wednesday actor thinks JLo is "okay"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
8 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

how very 

Mariah_Carey_I_Don't_Know_Her.gif

of him

Funnily, Lil Kim was the first to send an arrow to JLo in 2001 🫠 :

 

 

Quote

 

The Queen ***** speaketh. Ghetto fabulous hip-hop star Lil Kim, aka Queen ***** (reverentially, of course), disses Jennifer Lopez in the current issue of Mixmag, a publication from the United Kingdom.

 

"I don't care for her," says Kim, whose sophomore album "The Notorious KIM" was executive produced by Sean Puffy Combs, Lopez's man. "I'm Puffy's friend, and I know when good people are around and I know when bad people are around. And that's basically it."

 

Well, that not all of it.

 

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

Funnily, Lil Kim was the first to send an arrow to JLo in 2001 🫠 :

 

 

Quote

"I'm Puffy's friend, and I know when good people are around and I know when bad people are around. And that's basically it."

Oh well it didn't age well :sabrina:

The fact no one in Hollywood respect the Jizz on the Hooker Woman performer. :sistrens:

Imagine a day in ATRL where no one will try to have a controversial thread without having JLo name attached to it. You girls are doing the most for a "nobody" or someone you "don't know". Her career and haters still keep her relevant as it seems :gaycat1:

if i'm her pr i'm getting an actor from one of those ex-soviet countries she's been touring to rave about her on camera as a response

Someone in the comment section said 'Aretha Franklin, welcome back'. Guys, when I tell you I teleported to another planet. 

 

Please send help. :jonny5: 

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

Someone in the comment section said 'Aretha Franklin, welcome back'. Guys, when I tell you I teleported to another planet. 

 

Please send help. :jonny5: 

aretha-franklin-shade.gif

I knew it would be that thing when I entered the thread. He has some nerve.

58 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

The fact no one in Hollywood respect the Jizz on the Hooker Woman performer. :sistrens:

I-

I mean they set her up naming her right after THE Catherine Zeta-Jones :rip: 

lol 'Wednesday actor' is a drag i don't even need to bother to drag him 

This actor was a in a film that JLo was a lead in back in 1997. I don't doubt that he doesn't think that highly of her. JLo was kicked out of her house at 18 after dreaming that she should be an actress. You don't go from the Bronx to selling out stadiums and having TV/film contracts with Netflix and Amazon in 2025 by always waiting or being the last to hold to the door. 
 

Unlike many of our faves celebrated on this forum, JLo is the real American dream by someone who pulled themselves up from very little with no support. Call her a diva, hustler, or narcissist but you can't deny the receipts of the career and life she has built.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.