Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are you a flop?

Are you a flop? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You love me, right @HardBambi? :ryan3:

You wouldn't downvote a babygirl boi like me, right? 🌚😆🥰

  • Replies 65
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Smarticle
    Smarticle

    it's even worse when u post early in a hit thread and all the other posts get mega reactions and urs has none  

  • suburbannature
    suburbannature

    I always get mass reacts on basic jokes that I don't even think are that funny and then my clever ones are paid dust by everyone except a single dislike from the dupe account that has been following m

  • im a flop in real life but a huge success on ATRL 

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Help? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Was it at the VMAs when Courtney threw her heel upstairs at her? 

Yassssss Mr Greengrass! 

1 minute ago, HardBambi said:

Yassssss Mr Greengrass! 

What's my name? 😎

 

 

I am, but I'm at peace with that. I'm not striving for notoriety.

 

In real life, I'm a bit like Enya. Not making a lot of noise, but still successful. I'm minding my own business, yet I have my **** together.

I fear I'm a khia in all worlds :dancehall3: maybe a bebe rexha?

i have never won a day, I'm officially in my 143 era

10 hours ago, Killah said:

im a flop in real life but a huge success on ATRL 

im a real life in success but a flop huge on ATRL

  • Author
4 hours ago, SupremeGoddess said:

no off the fence but why are yall worried about making impact on a niche internet forum

spacer.png

Drag me sis. My priorities are f*ucked up 

 

nws51dt6.thumb.png.19b0c5fdc0c0c5b7fd48e

8 minutes ago, teenager said:

im a real life in success but a flop huge on ATRL

I'm a huge flop in real life and on atrl

In RL: sometimes

 

On ATRL: Yes. But that's because I killed my own ATRL career by changing my username based on that trash Will.I.Am/Britney collab and now getting stuck with it just as I want to change it back to my original name

nws51dt6.thumb.png.19b0c5fdc0c0c5b7fd48e

People tend to gravitate towards me in everyday life; I guess it's my aura. I largely tend to stay to myself, otherwise. I don't have a personality that shines online; I'll never be "internet famous," but I don't want to be either. I'm fine just being in a space where I can connect with like-minded people, and that's it.

If any of us were successful we wouldnt be on a forum named after a 00's broadcast, talking about Gaga vs Katy ten years later :sabrina:

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.