Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Times Like These SOTY?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

 

My life moves faster than me
Can't feel the ground beneath my feet 
No matter what I try to do
In times like these, it's, it's how it has to be
It's not my fate in the end
Let go of all that could've been 
No matter what I try to do
In times like these, it's, it's how it has to be.

 Head out the window, my song on the radio
Head out the window, let's see how far I'll go
Head out the window, my song on the radio
Head out the window, let's see how far I'll go

IMG-8878.gif


The Socrates of her penmanship 
The trance her vocals put upon you
The 90's Brit pop psychedelic melody 

 Did Addison deliver the pop song of the year?

 

No, but it's definitely top ten. SOTY is this:

 

 

yes, the way she got a PhD in Buddhism and then wrote a song about it

 

IMG-8878.gif

I've been pleasantly surprised by how hypnotic and captivating that song has been for me too. Summer Forever has had a similar effect. 

It's the Style of the era. Overshined by bigger singles, but actually the best song of the album. Will probably grow into the biggest fan favorite.

dont want to get to close I'm scared

L4oUj9L.gif
do you hate me or do you care

L4oUj9L.gif
think about all the time I spent

L4oUj9L.gif
feeling lost but I'm found again

L4oUj9L.gif
should I jump in the unknown

L4oUj9L.gif
or is it better to know how it unfolds

L4oUj9L.gif
am I too young to be this mad

L4oUj9L.gif
am I too old to blame my dad

L4oUj9L.gif

I'm so confuuuuuused

L4oUj9L.gif

 

 

The noughties downtempo vibe is strong on that one

Yes.  She surpassed Socrates, Aristotle, and Karl Marx with her philosophical take on life, I fear :dancehall:

YES!! Literally any of the 6 singles could be SOTY and they would all be VALID! :jonny6:

Yes, and this is coming from someone who thought she couldn't top Headphones On

 

L4oUj9L.gif

Edited by Venice B

no it's Jesus Forever but Times Like These is a good contender as well 

 

All my fears thrown out the window 

Feel like summer forever 

And i truly think you're special 

This love's one to remember 

 

IMG-8878.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.