Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

Composer Credits for Something Beautiful:

 

1. Prelude (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Shawn Everett, Cole Haden, Jonathan Rado & Michael Pollack)

2. Something Beautiful (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Michael Pollack & Ryan Beatty)

3. End of the World (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Shawn Everett, Jonathan Rado, Molly Rankin & Alec O'Hanley)

4. More to Lose (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack & Autumn Rowe)

5. Interlude 1 (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Jonathan Rado, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Shawn Everett & Michael Pollack)

6. Easy Lover (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Ryan Tedder & Omer Fedi)

7. Interlude 2 (Miley Cyrus, Jonathan Rado, Maxx Morando, Shawn Everett & Michael Pollack)

8. Golden Burning Sun (Miley Cyrus, Jonathan Rado, Michael Pollack, Shawn Everett, Bibi Bourelly & Tobias Jesso Jr.)

9. Walk of Fame (Miley Cyrus, Brittany Howard, Maxx Morando, Michael Pollack, Jonathan Rado & Shawn Everett)

10. Pretend You're God (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Michael Pollack, Andrew Wyatt, Jonathan Rado, Emile Haynie & Shawn Everett)

11. Every Girl You've Ever Loved (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Jonathan Rado, Shawn Everett, Molly Rankin, Alec O'Hanley, Marie Davidson, David Dewaele, Stephen Dewaele & Pierre Guerineau)

12. Reborn (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Jonathan Rado, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Michael Pollack, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Shawn Everett, Ethan Shevin & Ian Gold)

13. Give Me Love (Miley Cyrus, Tom Hull & Tyler Johnson)

Emile Haynie on Pretend You're God :mandown: I know I'm gonna love that one

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

15 minutes ago, wish said:

Their edits are always such a gag :jonny5:

Can MileyNation just take over the promo campaign for her team because they do miles better than anything her team has dished out this era  :suburban:

I love Miley omg she's in my trinity with Taylor and Gaga but I'm just saying that's a LOT of collaboration 

3 hours ago, Swiftie In Red said:

Just bought my ticket to the movie!

Me as well :heart2: 3 purchased!

16 hours ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

Composer Credits for Something Beautiful:

 

1. Prelude (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Shawn Everett, Cole Haden, Jonathan Rado & Michael Pollack)

2. Something Beautiful (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Michael Pollack & Ryan Beatty)

3. End of the World (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Shawn Everett, Jonathan Rado, Molly Rankin & Alec O'Hanley)

4. More to Lose (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack & Autumn Rowe)

5. Interlude 1 (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Jonathan Rado, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Shawn Everett & Michael Pollack)

6. Easy Lover (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Ryan Tedder & Omer Fedi)

7. Interlude 2 (Miley Cyrus, Jonathan Rado, Maxx Morando, Shawn Everett & Michael Pollack)

8. Golden Burning Sun (Miley Cyrus, Jonathan Rado, Michael Pollack, Shawn Everett, Bibi Bourelly & Tobias Jesso Jr.)

9. Walk of Fame (Miley Cyrus, Brittany Howard, Maxx Morando, Michael Pollack, Jonathan Rado & Shawn Everett)

10. Pretend You're God (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Michael Pollack, Andrew Wyatt, Jonathan Rado, Emile Haynie & Shawn Everett)

11. Every Girl You've Ever Loved (Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack, Jonathan Rado, Shawn Everett, Molly Rankin, Alec O'Hanley, Marie Davidson, David Dewaele, Stephen Dewaele & Pierre Guerineau)

12. Reborn (Miley Cyrus, Maxx Morando, Jonathan Rado, Gregory "Aldae" Hein, Michael Pollack, Max Taylor-Sheppard, Shawn Everett, Ethan Shevin & Ian Gold)

13. Give Me Love (Miley Cyrus, Tom Hull & Tyler Johnson)

No more Ryan Beatty besides the title track? :noparty:

  • Author

in her interview with zane lowe, miley said easy lover was written during plastic days era and it was pitched for beyonce's cowboy carter at some point

 

Hearing her talk about how touring is kinda out of the picture because of her vocal health even if she wanted to tour kinda broke my heart a little ngl :chick3:

Going to be honest, this was not an album I was going to check out, but I am watching the Zane interview, and I am sold! She seems to be in such a great space, and I want to support her and give it a listen. I think it's going to be a stunning record. Endless Summer Vacation, I think I listened to a few times and moved on but something tells me this one will be special. 

15 hours ago, Swiftie In Red said:

I love Miley omg she's in my trinity with Taylor and Gaga but I'm just saying that's a LOT of collaboration 

what a horrible perspective

 

taylor has really poisoned your mind yikes

Thank god she's collaborating with people and getting new perspectives so maybe her album won't be a total snooze fest like someone's last 4 maybe 5 I can't even count now

3 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

what a horrible perspective

 

taylor has really poisoned your mind yikes

Yall we gotta let other ppl have their opinions. It is a lot of collaborators and that's not a pejorative thing unless you think it is. 
 

OT: so far this interview feels a bit heady. I wish she'd dive deeper into the music but she's so charismatic and I love seeing her just do an interview again regardless. 

I'm glad she spoke about why she isn't touring because it'll let people have more empathy for why we're not getting a tour. It makes me sad though. It's always the best singers that face this issue because they really go for it :noparty:

I love her so much after that interview and she's SOOO in her element. I'm so excited to hear the full record. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.