January 9, 20251 yr comment_27026183 2025 is the year for the SYG thread comeback! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27026183 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27026416 What happened to the Jamie Lee Curtis donation thread? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27026416 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27027007 On 1/6/2025 at 8:46 AM, Bussea said: I called Beyoncé's album "Cowboy Farter" and it resulted in a WP Since when do we get nickname WPs for albums now? Hey! I was the mod who gave the WP for this. I interpreted "Cowboy Carter" as a namesake that Beyoncé was using to represent herself as an individual, not just as an album. The nicknames rules don't officially call out albums as warnable... just public figures, brands, and other ATRL users. Since it was in reference to the album (and honestly not that serious), I've revoked the warning. Thank you for bringing up your concern here! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27027007 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27027085 1 hour ago, Element said: Hey! I was the mod who gave the WP for this. I interpreted "Cowboy Carter" as a namesake that Beyoncé was using to represent herself as an individual, not just as an album. The nicknames rules don't officially call out albums as warnable... just public figures, brands, and other ATRL users. Since it was in reference to the album (and honestly not that serious), I've revoked the warning. Thank you for bringing up your concern here! Thank you for responding, explaining and revoking I thought it was a new rule change or something Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27027085 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27027299 I don't know if this has been reported already but I haven't been able to access Entertainment, Base and Charts sections for days. Every time I try they give back an error Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27027299 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27028153 5 hours ago, Hephaestus said: I don't know if this has been reported already but I haven't been able to access Entertainment, Base and Charts sections for days. Every time I try they give back an error Same Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27028153 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27028194 Error Processing Request There was an error processing your request. Please try again. If the issue persists please check back shortly as our team is looking into it. Is this the new 503? This is happening for the last few days, but especially the Base and Entertainment sections are rarely accessible for me. I don't mean this in a rude way, but the servers have to be fixed. Is there anything planned? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27028194 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27028546 People using the LA fires for stan wars is a new low. I'm not from the area but I know people who are and I'm sure there are members who are from there because guess what, not everyone who lives in LA is actually rich and famous. Tens of thousands are homeless and displaced, please dear God, how depraved can people be. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27028546 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27028675 44 minutes ago, Jay07 said: People using the LA fires for stan wars is a new low. I'm not from the area but I know people who are and I'm sure there are members who are from there because guess what, not everyone who lives in LA is actually rich and famous. Tens of thousands are homeless and displaced, please dear God, how depraved can people be. awful insensitive behavior to joke about it when we're not even on the other side of it yet. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27028675 Share this post
January 10, 20251 yr comment_27028979 I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO THE BASE SECTION FOR 5 MINUTES NOW, AND KEEPING GETTING A 504. F*** INVISION. F*** THE F****G ASS**H*** WHO OWNS THIS ******* FORUM. YOU F****G CHEAP FKN PEICE OF S***. SPEND SOME ******* MONEY YOU GREEDY MOTHERF***** Edited January 10, 20251 yr by Pikachoo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27028979 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27029167 can the servers please be fixed its impossible to get into base and entertainment Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27029167 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27029813 Fwiw, a workaround is going in via the Home page to see the popular threads but yeah, the fact that 50% of the forum has been inoperational for days is not great. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27029813 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27029890 Can y'all delete this? It glitched or something. Stream while you're at it: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27029890 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27030937 I was having trouble getting into Base/Entertainment but now I'm locked out of the Music section lol… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27030937 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27030961 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27030961 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27030964 also feel free to re-instate @Bussea 's WPs for attacking me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27030964 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27031001 today, i tried to get into entertainment 5 times and no chance. still can't access entertainment. like i'm here to kiki about rpdr and that's all but now i gave up. i will visit this next week i guess? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27031001 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27031033 37 minutes ago, Smarticle said: also feel free to re-instate @Bussea 's WPs for attacking me Feel free to arrive at a gym and attack that treadmill ok Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27031033 Share this post
January 11, 20251 yr comment_27031037 52 minutes ago, Smarticle said: bestieeeeeeeeee we missed YOU Edited January 11, 20251 yr by Bussea Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27031037 Share this post
January 12, 20251 yr comment_27031869 whats with the jamie lee curtis astroturfing on this site that always happens around the oscars Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27031869 Share this post
January 12, 20251 yr comment_27031991 why is it whenever ATRL is being kinda broken it's Base section that's always down Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27031991 Share this post
January 12, 20251 yr comment_27033214 MY CHAT EXPERIENCE! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27033214 Share this post
January 12, 20251 yr comment_27033215 MY CHAT EXPERIENCE! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27033215 Share this post
January 13, 20251 yr comment_27033616 Can yall turn the lights on and off again real quick? It seemed to work last time! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27033616 Share this post
January 13, 20251 yr comment_27033621 the way this site fails to load for like an hour and then works perfectly as if nothing has happen is kind of camp idk Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/6/#findComment-27033621 Share this post