Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

LovaticSwiftie

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LovaticSwiftie

  1. OFF: - Cardi B – "Ah Ha" - Doechii & SZA – "Girl, Get Up" - Ella Langley – "Choosin' Texas" - Ella Langley – "Be Her" - Lady Gaga & Doechii – "Runway" - Latto & GloRilla – "GOMF" - Megan Thee Stallion – "Lover Girl" - Olivia Rodrigo – "The Cure" - PinkPantheress – "Girl Like Me" - Siena Spiro – "The Visitor" - Siena Spiro – "Great Expectation" - Taylor Swift – "Elizabeth Taylor" SAVE: - Charli XCX – "Chains Of Love" - Gracie Abrams – "Hit The Wall" - Hilary Duff – "Roommates" - Katy Perry – "Bandaids" - Katy Perry – "Watch It Burn" - Madison Beer – "Bittersweet" - Megan Moroney – "Beautiful Things" - Meghan Trainor – "Still Don't Care" - Taylor Swift – "The Fate Of Ophelia" - Taylor Swift – "Patient Zero"
  2. Am I the only thinking this was about a (w)hole corn website and not a single person?
  3. What is taking them so long to add Unloveu to streaming services?
  4. How this is not Top 10 in the charts all over the world is baffling. One of the best songs released in the last few years.
  5. Any good ballads on there?
  6. Can they please hurry and put Unloveu on streaming services? Easily their best song released.
  7. I'm trying to figure out as well, it's actually driving me nuts. It's the combination of that ethereal sound and the guitar, but I can't put my finger on it.
  8. 7 Things and Can't Be Tamed
  9. Probably my least favorite album of hers, I only like Same Circus and I Don't Have The Heart. The album has no standout tracks tho.
  10. I'm still convinced she would've broken the record if Hummingbird Heartbeat would've been a single instead of TOTGA, even though I love TOTGA. Hummingbird Heartbeat is the THE song in her discography that should've been a single.
  11. Had this one on repeat, can't wait
  12. Floating is beautiful, but it's missing a bridge and third chorus
  13. Is there a reason it's not on streaming? I've been waiting for years now since it's my favorite album of hers.
  14. Cheryl's intro is iconic, my absolute favorite part of this song!
  15. A bop on my birthday? I'm so ready for this one
  16. I remember It's Over Now being all over the radio when I was around 10, it brings back so many memories! Will definitely check this out.
  17. Tbh, I wish she would go back to pop songs and ballads with big production. Her voice is absolutely insane and she could use it to the max, but this is going nowhere.
  18. We need another Ceilings! One of my all time most listened songs
  19. Where is the last chorus? I hate when artists only do an outro instead. There was enough time for a last chorus + outro
  20. What is her obsession with weapons, especially knives? It feels like she's mentioning them in every other song.
  21. Good Reason and The Knife are amazing! Apart from them, the album is quite a snoozefest tbh. I really wish her songs would build up more, because I love her voice, but sonically most of her songs sound the same from start to finish. Also, a little more upbeat pop would've been nice. Crazy Girl and Out Of Nowhere deserved to be on the album over a lot of songs.
  22. I actually can't believe that two of them are already gone. To this day, I believe that they could've had a big career, they had so much potential. This live performance was always one of my favorites and I still watch it regularly.
  23. Can she please go back to the pop rock sound serving songs like MLWSWY or big power ballads like Cry? This is where she shines the most. Also, Stronger is one my all time favorite albums and I would give anything to get another album like this. So many single worthy songs on there.
  24. It's a cover of that song
  25. They were my absolute favorite band in my childhood and teenage years and I liked a few songs on The Lost Tapes, but somehow they lost their spark for me. I need them to serve pop bangers like About You Now, Push The Button, etc. again so bad.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.