March 11, 20251 yr comment_27342946 Feels like the white wasn't so bright when I first joined ATRL let me put my sunglasses on Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27342946 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343004 this can't be the way some of y'all choose to live… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343004 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27343053 my dark mode plugin still active so im not effected. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343053 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343054 12 minutes ago, Rev8 said: Feels like the white wasn't so bright when I first joined ATRL blame trump Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343054 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343088 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343088 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343098 5 minutes ago, Devin said: my dark mode plugin still active so im not effected. Teach me how to do this since we have no ETA Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343098 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343108 The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole Edited March 11, 20251 yr by Rush Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343108 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27343151 6 minutes ago, fememeist said: Teach me how to do this since we have no ETA Spoiler dark night for safari - if you use apple it would be in the app store. install the plugin and bam! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343151 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343198 Opened this up on my phone in public mind you which was already scary enough I reject tradition, please bring back modernity Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343198 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343287 This is racism Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343287 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343336 are they pushing the brightness on us on purpose? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343336 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343428 7 hours ago, Vermillion said: Speaking for myself I'm still frustrated Bluesky still doesn't allow mobile embeds since that's practically the only way I access this site. If you use Bsky on a mobile browser the option to copy links appears for embeds to work. https://bsky.app Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343428 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27343435 no one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343435 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343487 I THOUGHT I GOT HACKED Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343487 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343506 I look at this site at night when I'm trying to sleep. Please get it fixed soon. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343506 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343530 3 hours ago, Ryan said: Dark mode is temporarily disabled due to a bug in the coding. No ETA on when it will return. Welp….. is the bug something security or something like an ad popping up randomly? Cause I'd rather have that than light mode. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343530 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343540 The ****, now I need to roll another joint just to get back into a sleepy mode. Thanks ATRL! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343540 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343566 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343566 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343577 dddddd I thought it was my internet. It's too f***** bright Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343577 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343586 4 minutes ago, Daddy said: The ****, now I need to roll another joint just to get back into a sleepy mode. Thanks ATRL! If you can afford it, get Noir. It's like $4.99. Changed my life. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343586 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343683 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343683 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343688 wait, the way the plugin is superior to the dark theme Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343688 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343741 wonderful promo for the 15y anniversary of Ellie´s LIGHTS Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343741 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343759 Have we not suffered enough? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343759 Share this post
March 11, 20251 yr comment_27343801 44 minutes ago, XDNA said: If you use Bsky on a mobile browser the option to copy links appears for embeds to work. https://bsky.app Hmm. I'll try again when I get the time. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/50/#findComment-27343801 Share this post