Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

DtmF came and went. Agree?

Featured Replies

well Benito proved once again he is a fad. and some fans were screaming he is bigger than shakira lol

 

RPs3cka.gif

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was expecting us to drag DMF  

  • I mean it's not hard to have an album bigger than Shakira's 

  • Dancing In The Flames is gone, APT is gone, Not Like Us is gone, A Bar Song is gone, Birds Of A Feather is gone, dmf is gone... but I'm still number 1   - Die With A Smash

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

 

Agree that it couldn't compete with DWAS, but that's because of Lady Gaga. 

Edited by Blade Runner

its literally doing well ww, its gonna keep on doing well (same with the album)

7 minutes ago, A Million Lights said:

well Benito proved once again he is a fad. and some fans were screaming he is bigger than shakira lol

 

RPs3cka.gif

I mean it's not hard to have an album bigger than Shakira's :kitty:

I've been in Mexico since this has been released and its been played on repeat in more restaurants, bars and clubs than I can care remember. It's already a classic album 

c73d303e8cdefb8d78cf5a1c25c5c03d.png

And it's only been 1.5 months... Let's be serious now lol. No Latino artist is even close to Benito's level right now.

You should get out the ATRL bubble. :deadbanana2: This album is still showing its ass

Dancing In The Flames is gone, APT is gone, Not Like Us is gone, A Bar Song is gone, Birds Of A Feather is gone, dmf is gone... but I'm still number 1

 

- Die With A Smash

Did you want the lashings? Can't imagine why else you all lie for fun on here if not to bask in the attention of getting whacked. 

33 minutes ago, NEX said:

I've been in Mexico since this has been released and it's been played on repeat in more restaurants, bars and clubs than I can care remember. It's already a classic album 

Yeah and when it gets warmer in the US it's going to build traction. It's definitely a summer album and I say this as a Bad Bunny hater. It's one of his better releases….

I hate colonizer loving Kim Kardashian stan Bad Bunny so yes he is flopping

Ik what you mean bc when it started to go viral i thought it would serve Blinding Lights/DWAS in terms of slayage. It's still a huge hit though

 

RPs3cka.gif

LATAM has shown an immense amount of love for this project, and that's not even approaching the magnitude of JUST how huge this era has been culturally in Puerto Rico. :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.