Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Did EUSEXUA come and go?

Featured Replies

not enough ofkah to keep the conversation alive i fear

im still periodically bopping discreetly tho :katie2:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    yes, it aged like MILK.   — has skips such as Childlike Things    — best songs were released as singles and album tracks had way less replay value. it needed more tracks like the s

  • No idea what this is supposed to mean. It's still the best album released so far in 2025. It's a revelation and if there's any justice, it will get some Grammy love in dance/electronic next year. As f

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Personally I'm still here, but yall do yall

Still in heavy rotation on my end.. Idgaf what the gays think "fell off" or not. The avant-garde polymath put out an exquisite Chinese and Prague inspired record and is now touring it. She has never charted and I don't think she cares to if that's what signifies an era carrying on. 

Idk about yall but it was still on repeat for me up until last week when Mayhem took over my Spotify. Definitely one of the best albums of the decade. I was just listening to Striptease earlier and it still HITS like the first time. :WAP:

 

She's not big enough to have a Brat-like moment so I don't know why anyone expected that.

Edited by State of Grace.

i've been using this record a lot more recently idk why everyone suddenly moved on but rest assured i'm still feeling #EUSEXUA

 

spacer.png

I was obsessed at release, but once I realized it was just Ray Of Light, Post and Impossible Princess reheated I lost interest.

 

rayoflight.jpg  +. 1200x1200bf-60.jpg  +. impossibleprincess.jpg

How she pays for those expensive videos if her albums are not that big commercially wise
Is someone rich funding her or she has artsy friends with video expertise helping her  :gaycat4:
i always been curious how so many alternative underground singers are able to come with those crazy projects. Where they get the money for that*

34 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Idk about yall but it was still on repeat for me up until last week when Mayhem took over my Spotify. Definitely one of the best albums of the decade. I was just listening to Striptease earlier and it still HITS like the first time. :WAP:

 

She's not big enough to have a Brat-like moment so I don't know why anyone expected that.

All of this. It's a slow-burn record. Though I think track 8 may slightly affect how people see the album but we'll see.

It's a good album. Shame about her personality disorder though

i loved the album, but i felt like there was a conversation before it was released, it seems like everyone dropped it after it was released it.

2 hours ago, abrantino said:

 

jasmine-masters-again.gif

the threads being merged :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.