Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are most gays fat?

Are most gays fat? 121 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think gay culture is being shamed into being skinny or super fit otherwise you're not desirable

 

FtZRoMZ.gif

  • Replies 56
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • anastaciabby
    anastaciabby

    Like queen azaelia said: No Fats.  

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    I feel like it's kind of the opposite where gays are more likely to have constrictive eating disorders than their straight counterparts 

  • The gays sending you a tap on Grindr   

no, from my experience, most fatties are from the beehive or monster fanbases.

Rihanna fans are cute asf. I, myself, as an Xtina stan, am stunning as can be.

some Mariah fans like @suburbannature are just a bit tubby, but can make it work.

IDK about the others...

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

I feel like "fat gays" gravitate to twinks. Is that the case here? 
FtZRoMZ.gif

30 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

latest?cb=20150825232214

 

30 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Delete it fatty!

 

let me add to this Demissance

 

 

A guy contacted me on Grindr, and in his pics, he was wearing an "Obama 2008" T-shirt. When I pointed this out, he went silent.

 

I've also been in situations where guys have sent pictures of other guys they claim to look like (with gym progress they aspire to have) and instances where I've received the exact same dick pic from totally separate guys.

 

Everyone needs to be wary and look out for visual cues that pictures are old, such as blurriness, out-of-fashion hairstyles, sunglasses shots where the eyes are completely obscured, etc.

 

Additionally, I think everyone has seen those profiles on their neighborhood grid where select profile's feature pictures that haven't been updated in over two years or more.

This thread is a mess I'm hollering :dies:

 

But I think most gay men are very obsessed with self steem and body image, aiming to get the "perfect" body. And I'd take a fat man with a nice personality over a fit guy who has worms for brains any day. 

Im 28 and saw a good old friend from high school yesterday and she commented on how thin I've got. Cant be me 

42 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

no, from my experience, most fatties are from the beehive or monster fanbases.

Rihanna fans are cute asf. I, myself, as an Xtina stan, am stunning as can be.

some Mariah fans like @suburbannature are just a bit tubby, but can make it work.

IDK about the others...

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

I go to the gym nearly every day and have for years...and I didn't need ozempic to do it.

 

christina-aguilera-sparks-fan-fears-937427940.jpg?strip=all&w=664

 

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

 

 

Like almost every gay guy is either jacked, fit or a twink. compared to straight guys 

Yes. And your mother too. 

Edited by Blade Runner

4 minutes ago, Slap said:

Demi called me fat, does that count?

Did she flick your ******?

the results :rip:

 

 

change the thread title to "Are Most Gays Liars" for the hit thread.

Depends where you live. I live In LA and there are no fat people here :dies: 

 

 

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I go to the gym nearly every day and have for years...and I didn't need ozempic to do it.

 

christina-aguilera-sparks-fan-fears-937427940.jpg?strip=all&w=664

 

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

 

 

just cause you work at a gym doesn't mean you work out

xoxo

christina-aguilera-sparks-fan-fears-9374

Some of you are genuinely awful people. And I'm not saying it's a crime to have preferences but the way you go about treating others says a lot about your character. I'd much rather get with a man with a handsome face and chubby body than someone who frequents the gym and is horrible about other people's appearances. 

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

A guy contacted me on Grindr, and in his pics, he was wearing an "Obama 2008" T-shirt. When I pointed this out, he went silent.

Girl: I've seen gays in my city with pix dating pre Covid and way earlier :deadbanana2:

 

Spoiler

I've been fasting for a couple months now, I'm On my way! To be skinny again :suburban:

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

I go to the gym nearly every day and have for years...and I didn't need ozempic to do it.

 

christina-aguilera-sparks-fan-fears-937427940.jpg?strip=all&w=664

 

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

 

 

Any pics?:celestial5:

32 minutes ago, ABeyBraith said:

Some of you are genuinely awful people. And I'm not saying it's a crime to have preferences but the way you go about treating others says a lot about your character. I'd much rather get with a man with a handsome face and chubby body than someone who frequents the gym and is horrible about other people's appearances. 

honestly I am just kidding around in here, but as someone who suffers from mild body dysmorphia and becomes extremely discouraged when I see perfect body after perfect body on instagram, you're right.

 

but ignore the comments in here. just take a walk through your local gay village or any place frequented by gay men and you will see all shapes and sizes. this is what I do when I become stuck in an endless loop of physical perfection portrayed by social media, and it reminds myself of reality.

Edited by Pikachoo

nope but most gays ARE truly obsessed with body size 


christina-aguilera-sparks-fan-fears-9374

 

Yeah. Gay people are fųckin obese. Seriously, they're the most fat, gluttonous, overweight, plush, plump, stout, chubby, husky, rotund, robust, gargantuan, hippopatamian, immensely large kinds of human beings on the planet and so are their weiners and big bursts of sweet cream.

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.