Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Sangderella :laugh:

 

 

Not the knetz trying to cancel him now because he almost said shibal we are gonna be constantly in the trenches i fear @The Prophecy

 

:mandown:

 

 

Edited by Darkling

15 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Sangderella :laugh:

 

 

Not the knetz trying to cancel him now because he almost said shibal we are gonna be constantly in the trenches i fear @The Prophecy

 

:mandown:

 

 

We need a thread for Boys Planet. Also, the timing of Xinyu's "One China" post isn't surprising, it's all over the news now. Many people, especially locals, are saying that Chinese nationals shouldn't be allowed to debut in Korea at all. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the media coverage around this was orchestrated by Mnet to prevent or minimise the number of Chinese trainees debuting in the final lineup.
 

 
 

Quote
 
1. Then go back to your country
 
2. Get out of Korea
 
3. Is she using this excuse to go back to her country?
 
4. Is she trying to debut in China?
 
5. Then leave. You're the one who debuted in Korea
 
6. They you should go back to your country
 
7. Zai Jian~
 
8. Please, can we stop debuting Chinese members!!!!!!! When I see groups with Chinese members, I just think that they are blinded by money
 
9. I don't know her group nor her name but that's how she got famous. Go back to your country
 
10. It's ridiculous that she's a K-pop idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ Get out of Korea
 
 
 

 

I know he loves being a pop boy, but he sounds sooo good here. I need an r&b song from him immediately :jonny6: 

 

 

Jisoo not knowing the words to 'Jump' is sending me. She's not even trying.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

 

9 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Jisoo not knowing the words to 'Jump' is sending me. She's not even trying.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

 

ma'am everything about Jjmp was finished a day before the tour im afraid Rose still doesnt know the choreo

25 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

ma'am everything about Jjmp was finished a day before the tour im afraid Rose still doesnt know the choreo

I hate that the MV is so cheap! They always had amazing MV's 

 

 

1 hour ago, sunny said:

I hate that the MV is so cheap! They always had amazing MV's 

 

 

The MV serves.

 

It's bizarre and campy

2 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

 

I fear I'm not ready for Miss Oprah's mass stanning of this group

:deadbanana4: 

 

I'll be damned if I stan another WakeOne group

 

Thank you.

 

100.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@Save-Me-Oprah B*tch, wake tf up!

 

Lee Know X Gucci - Esquire Korea

GvyH5RoboAAGyj5?format=jpg&name=largeGvyH5RtagAA-51s?format=jpg&name=large

GvyH5RrbUAA57Nd?format=jpg&name=large

these pictures are so boring, I'm going back to sleep

 

fo9JunL.gif

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

these pictures are so boring, I'm going back to sleep

 

fo9JunL.gif

These are just the covers though. There will be 16 pages overall

fo9JunL.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

These are just the covers though. There will be 16 pages overall

fo9JunL.gif

someone better teach him to serve FACE because the disinterested, bored, "wish I was home with my cats" look aint cunt

 

fo9JunL.gif

This list is an eye opener...Whiplash is truly THAT *****...it didn't get a PAK yet it's bigger than some songs which did :jonnycat:

 

 

from bodyguard to co-star oh wow :deadbanana2:

but he is cute :gaycat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.