Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Does BLACKPINK have anymore pre-debut music? I have: Jennie's collabs with Seungri, G-dragon and Leehi as well as Rose's G-Dragon collab

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

THIS IS FOR EXTENDED being 2:26

Witnessed ET

but yessss at TAKEDOWN being added :party:

21 minutes ago, Josh said:

Does BLACKPINK have anymore pre-debut music? I have: Jennie's collabs with Seungri, G-dragon and Leehi as well as Rose's G-Dragon collab

I heard there's a few cover songs out there

 

HW7T1Tk.gif

2 hours ago, 2ne1k said:

It helps when the song actually has replay value itself. They're just that group

I really like the way their choreos fit the songs. 

Most groups nowadays have weak choreos. :monkey:

Oh….a domestic hit in the making on top of selling out stadiums globally and multiple Hot 100 entries? Oh Godwice:chick1:

 

 

Takedown on the deluxe. I will go full hypo at such shameless tactics for my faves. :jonny2:
 

but missed opportunity to stack on those solo tracks too. Wonder when they'll get released, I need chaeyong xcx's on streaming!!!

 

the few ONCES I saw at Deadline tonight with ONCE light sticks instead were so real and unserious, I thought it was kinda cute 

 

I just finished Night 1 and Night 2 and it was a lot of fun, for Night 2 I was genuinely waiting for Bruno to show up LOL. So glad I had VIP 

 

The VCR with the road trip cracked me up because I guess Rosé broke the car and Jisoo decided to lean on it and look pretty while Jennie and Lisa were hitchhiking?? 



 

This just came on shuffle and it's kinda hittinggggg today

 

 

12 hours ago, LovemeTear said:

Who said I'm gay or a man:suburban:

 

if your attributing a women's success solely to a man that misogynistic..! Notice how yall ain't saying **** about that ratmy shading rosé but got all the smoke for me cause I dared call out you weird ass bg stans

You were not the only one that used (and keeps using) degrading terms to refer to other groups or the fans of other groups than are not your faves (especially if they are fans of a bg) in this forum but if you took the hint I guess that means something

 

:suburban:

Edited by Darkling

13 minutes ago, illia said:

This just came on shuffle and it's kinda hittinggggg today

 

 

Their one good song. It's so 2010s coded :katie2:

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Darkling sweatie is this true

 

 

Yes, I can't disclose more without compromising mine or Heeseung's privacy I hope you can all understand

 

well-so-im-done.gif

 

 

Sangwon's vocals are very BigHit (derogatory) but he serves attitude, visuals, dance and stage presence and I love him for that. I wish he could have debuted with ENGODPEN I said what I said.

 

 

 

 

100.gif

Edited by Darkling

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Huntrix gworls :dies:

 

 

 

IVE with two hits in 2025 and it's the same song :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Sangwon's vocals are very BigHit (derogatory) but he serves attitude, visuals, dance and stage presence and I love him for that. I wish he could have debuted with ENGODPEN I said what I said.

 

 

 

 

100.gif

I fear I'm not ready for Miss Oprah's mass stanning of this group

:deadbanana4: 

 

Notice how only BTS members who never had dating rumors with BP went to their concerts...:coffee:

Now I'm listening again... Sangwon's tone is giving a bit of Jungwon's, I don't think he is necessarily a bad singer (not a main or lead vocal one either) but he has a very distinctive tone just like Jungwon's, maybe they are real cousins after all!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Darkling

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

 

I did, did you? Sounds like she just used to group to go solo and wasn't afraid to throw them under the bus which ended up with consequences they paid for. Why are the other members not joining her? After all, there's no coming back as "VCHA" after this or even JYP artists if the narrative is that you're standing with a company that abused a bandmate.

 

The prosecution in question:

 

 

I read every page. If your takeaway from those documents was that she wanted to go solo then I don't really know what to say to you.

 

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.