Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

 

 

oh... :duck:

This is my first time listening to a part of this Golden song and It's such a I Am rip off indeed, the way people have been talking :rip:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Quality b-side MVs getting what they deserve :clap3:

The way us STAYs are constantly fed with music and MVs. Like, what do you mean a group like SKZ has such a big discography and almost every single song has an MV :jonny2: 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way us STAYs are constantly fed with music and MVs. Like, what do you mean a group like SKZ has such a big discography and almost every single song has an MV :jonny2: 

 

 

They must be the group with the most MVs in K-pop history, my theory :emofish:

the way she couldve just parted but chose to destroy vcha's brand and expose another member's s-icide attempt without consent to butter up her lawsuit, forcing kaylee's withdrawal and impending disbandment of the entire project :shakeno:

 

 

I kinda GAG every time I remember Jissus gave us Motherquake

 

:sabrina:

8 hours ago, Jared said:

aespa ending the Dirty Work era with 4 wins. @Zack did they continue their #2 streak?

 

See you in September with your next

They did. I'd say Dirty Work performed similarly to Drama e.g. #2s on pretty much every major K-chart including Circle. Their Spotify debut was also very good, considering SM's horrible playlisting.

 

We'll see if it has longevity. I think it should hold in the top 10 for a little while, but their next comeback is not far away.

 

 

Just now, Asscatchem said:

the way she couldve just parted but chose to destroy vcha's brand and expose another member's s-icide attempt without consent to butter up her lawsuit, forcing kaylee's withdrawal and impending disbandment of the entire project :shakeno:

 

 

????????

 

is it meth?

 

he is so famous

 

what is this brand and how do I procure all of their products

 

spacer.png

 

20 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the way she couldve just parted but chose to destroy vcha's brand and expose another member's s-icide attempt without consent to butter up her lawsuit, forcing kaylee's withdrawal and impending disbandment of the entire project :shakeno:

 

 

A what ? Diva ? :sailing:

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

????????

 

is it meth?

ask KG's mom :coffee2:

 

[warning: child exploitation]

 


 

37 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Idk why but I immediately thought of Hyoyeon

 

spacer.png

It's true. The Culture can't be faked

 

One hour without backing track They are crazy :chick1: They deserve their flowers

Someone go check on Gaeul if she is ok 

The way Wonyoung switched her previous valley girl persona to Atlanta queen in that lollapalooza I can't 

Would y'all attack me if I, respectfully, say this has more replay value than the MVs Twice and Blackpink released? 

 

 

Daniela literally was at the end like this: :WAP:

By next week, the entire Melon top 10 will be filled with Kpop Demon Hunters songs I fear :dies: :dies: 

18 minutes ago, FACT said:

One hour without backing track They are crazy :chick1: They deserve their flowers

Someone go check on Gaeul if she is ok 

My friend was there and she said you could barely hear their vocals at all

14 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

My friend was there and she said you could barely hear their vocals at all

Yeah even in the clip Somebody turned their mics so low :rip: No singing and just silence in some parts too :chick3:

Edited by FACT

5 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

 

Not them them giving up on TXT and replacing them with a new 5-member bg 

 

Edited by Pluto6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.