Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

 

Dirty Work last month 

Dark Arts tomorrow 

And another comeback in less than two months? And we're getting supposedly a mini and a new full album? Phew we eating good

 

I hope Dark Arts gets a music video too

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

This list is an eye opener...Whiplash is truly THAT *****...it didn't get a PAK yet it's bigger than some songs which did :jonnycat:

 

The fact that they could've easily had like 8 #1 singles by now, and be on their way to become the group with most #1's in Korea, but for some reason they are cursed with the #2 :deadbanana: 

I don't know any MOA personally, but I'm wondering how are they dealing with BH debuting his new bg. I guess loyal fans will always be loyal and I think TXT has already established a loyal fandom that are not gonna leave them for a new BH bg but at the same time, I wonder what stopped them from gaining more traction when all of their peers did it these past years. I've seen these data on Reddit:

 

Youtube growth for other 4th gen groups last year

 

SKZ has gained 1.7 new followers

ENHYPEN has gained 1.2M new followers

TXT has gained 400k new followers

 

I know some MOAs are blaming a poor marketing strategy but I would say ENHYPEN has had it way worse (they didn't even have the TXT push at the beginning of their careers because I-land was a total flop) so I don't know what could be the real reason.

 

fo9JunL.mp4

Edited by Darkling

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

:dramacat:

Joy and BoA in August... oh I won 

 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

 

wow... this was actually EVERYTHING :jonny5::jonny5: loved every part of this song, especially the verses :jonny5:

SOTY IS HERE

 

screaming-crazy.gif

 

interesting chorus :dies: might have to grow on me, but I loved everything else about this song :gaycat4:

@DelRey what do you think?

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

from bodyguard to co-star oh wow :deadbanana2:

but he is cute :gaycat3:

at first glance I thought the quote said "After filming about 10 times, she hit me"

 

mZqsqmKQ.gif

33 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

interesting chorus :dies: might have to grow on me, but I loved everything else about this song :gaycat4:

@DelRey what do you think?

yet another stinker from the dreamies

 

@Gorjesspazze9 sunbaenim must be feeling very valid today

 

aJ6FpHwg.gif

4 minutes ago, icandoitwithabrokenh said:

 

theyre doing #1 even with Justin Bieber major release

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I don't know any MOA personally, but I'm wondering how are they dealing with BH debuting his new bg. I guess loyal fans will always be loyal and I think TXT has already established a loyal fandom that are not gonna leave them for a new BH bg but at the same time, I wonder what stopped them from gaining more traction when all of their peers did it these past years. I've seen these data on Reddit:

 

Youtube growth for other 4th gen groups last year

 

SKZ has gained 1.7 new followers

ENHYPEN has gained 1.2M new followers

TXT has gained 400k new followers

 

I know some MOAs are blaming a poor marketing strategy but I would say ENHYPEN has had it way worse (they didn't even have the TXT push at the beginning of their careers because I-land was a total flop) so I don't know what could be the real reason.

 

fo9JunL.mp4

The reason is very simple, they are uninteresting and bland for the majority of the K-pop community as a group.

 

They have cute songs that people add to their playlists sometimes, but It's not enough to sustain interest and building up a big hardcore fandom. 

 

fo9JunL.gif

46 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

wow... this was actually EVERYTHING :jonny5::jonny5: loved every part of this song, especially the verses :jonny5:

SOTY IS HERE

 

screaming-crazy.gif

screaming-crazy.gif

35 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

interesting chorus :dies: might have to grow on me, but I loved everything else about this song :gaycat4:

@DelRey what do you think?

I actually like it a lot.

I wasn't expecting to like it when I hear the preview but it's fun, I love the choreo but those colorful boxes videos needs to go asap, Glitch mode, ISTJ and this one looks the same. 

 

4 hours ago, Darkling said:

Now I'm listening again... Sangwon's tone is giving a bit of Jungwon's, I don't think he is necessarily a bad singer (not a main or lead vocal one either) but he has a very distinctive tone just like Jungwon's, maybe they are real cousins after all!

 

 

 

 

sangwon looks even better wow

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

NCT Dream is the best NCT and should be the main one along with NCT Wish. 

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

NCT Dream is the best NCT and should be the main one along with NCT Wish. 

WayV sweetie I am so sorry...

2 minutes ago, godmess said:

Jo Yuri HICCUP :jonny6: 

Hiccup and Overkill kinda some of her best b-sides :jonny5::jonny5: such an amazing EP :jonny2:

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Hiccup and Overkill kinda some of her best b-sides :jonny5::jonny5: such an amazing EP :jonny2:

I always believed in her when she debuted in Glassy but she put some doodoo out along the way so it got hard :ghostface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.