Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Jo Yuri should be as big as IU with this track :jonny4:

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

10 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Jo Yuri should be as big as IU with this track :jonny4:

 

 

I see it happening... she just needs a few more days and a couple posts of the song to blow up. RAK/PAK will be here soon enough

 

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

I'm so obsessed with the way Annie pronounces her Rs in her post-chorus section of Famous. It's such a nice contrast to Bailey's as she doesn't pronounce them.

Edited by zaynsfetish

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

I don't know any MOA personally, but I'm wondering how are they dealing with BH debuting his new bg. I guess loyal fans will always be loyal and I think TXT has already established a loyal fandom that are not gonna leave them for a new BH bg but at the same time, I wonder what stopped them from gaining more traction when all of their peers did it these past years. I've seen these data on Reddit:

 

Youtube growth for other 4th gen groups last year

 

SKZ has gained 1.7 new followers

ENHYPEN has gained 1.2M new followers

TXT has gained 400k new followers

 

I know some MOAs are blaming a poor marketing strategy but I would say ENHYPEN has had it way worse (they didn't even have the TXT push at the beginning of their careers because I-land was a total flop) so I don't know what could be the real reason.

 

fo9JunL.mp4

I think the other groups music just translate better to international audiences. They also have more personality/stronger branding from what I've seen

 

 

Edited by Aron

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

I will never forgive them for making Kai look like Jodie Foster

 

c73622466deccbd02c0273215d1e6776.jpg

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

 

58810218f1e557587ac4cc3a7fdf0967.gif

 

we are NOT doing another 8 member boy group... who should we kick out? (not Sunoo or Jungwon)

 

fo9JunL.gif

The way Miss Terry is about to serve for the gays and theys with a $10 budget :xtinass:

24 minutes ago, zaynsfetish said:

I'm so obsessed with the way Annie pronounces her Rs in her post-chorus section of Famous. It's such a nice contrast to Bailey's as she doesn't pronounce them.

most koreans dont they?

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

It’s a new week! That means it’s time to discuss SNSD’s genie yet again

 

 

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

I don't know any MOA personally, but I'm wondering how are they dealing with BH debuting his new bg. I guess loyal fans will always be loyal and I think TXT has already established a loyal fandom that are not gonna leave them for a new BH bg but at the same time, I wonder what stopped them from gaining more traction when all of their peers did it these past years. I've seen these data on Reddit:

 

Youtube growth for other 4th gen groups last year

 

SKZ has gained 1.7 new followers

ENHYPEN has gained 1.2M new followers

TXT has gained 400k new followers

 

I know some MOAs are blaming a poor marketing strategy but I would say ENHYPEN has had it way worse (they didn't even have the TXT push at the beginning of their careers because I-land was a total flop) so I don't know what could be the real reason.

 

 

Music has been pretty hit or miss since their emo era.

Their brand just isn't strong enough and hybe keeps pushing that one member even though everyone is not into him.

Edited by DelRey

It's a new week! That means it's time to give Red Velvet their praises yet again

 

 

3 hours ago, Darkling said:

I guess loyal fans will always be loyal and I think TXT has already established a loyal fandom that are not gonna leave them for a new BH bg but at the same time, I wonder what stopped them from gaining more traction when all of their peers did it these past years.

the quality has been inconsistent bootycheeks since Good Boy Gone Bad, thank you.

 

oprah.gif

Whiplash being the #2 song on Gaon/Circle Half Year chart :clap3: They have really been on a streak since Spicy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.