Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

There's also a tiktok saying "when the school can't afford glue but can afford to get dearalice to perform 💔" :bibliahh:the room is half empty too omg the embarrassment 

Edited by rapperjennie

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

We love bots :clap3:

After this, btw.

Now imagine other members of BTS and Miss APT going on tour at the same time. You will have your answers. I'm done with this tired conversation :rip:

Why is nobody talking about Lara's extremely talented sister? I just listened to her songs and there are so many bangers :jonnycat: 

ADP smashing and MEOVV doing well on the charts while somi is flopping even though she paved the way :cries:

I DEMAND JUSTICE

I think it's not the first time I say this but if you are a gay man and think calling a fandom with a majority of young girls misogynistic for stanning a "talentless group of twink men" and/or thinking they are more talented than your girl faves is somehow a woke take, then you are very wrong and it only makes you look like the stupid and mysogynistic one and no the other way around, just saying

 

jungwon-jungwon-gif.gif

Edited by Darkling

this kinda looks like jisus let out a massive fart and rosie taking a big sniff at the same time

 

Image

 

a group of girls are blowing out candles on a cake that says ' girlie ' on it

So what happens to VCHA now? Rebrand with the remaining four members, or disband?

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ADP smashing and MEOVV doing well on the charts while somi is flopping even though she paved the way :cries:

I DEMAND JUSTICE

don't count her out just yet we still have the title track to look forward to

 

12 minutes ago, Edu said:

don't count her out just yet we still have the title track to look forward to

 

Good to know that there's more coming, cuz EXTRA is clearly not main title track material. Love the video tho.

misogynist allegations from blinks are always so funny because you can tell they always use it as their last resort when they have no arguments left :ahh:As if half the blinks here don't dedicate the majority of their time talking about "armywhales" or hating on twice :rip:

 

BTW I call her Nosé for her grating unpleasant nasally bananis avadis singing, I don't stoop to attacking physical features like you do about my "twinks"!

4 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

whoever did her make up yesterday deserves a raise!

 

 

not the alo sports bra tho :skull:

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

sounds gorgeous :jonny5:

Oh now this is her channeling Junhee aftermath 

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GvlTOhlWcAAlxuq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvlTp28bUAAwmku?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvlTzxXacAAqPfX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvlUDdpWAAAIF5l?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvlUOQJXgAA18qw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvlUZuAbEAArwzY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

  Hide contents

GvlUhFjbwAA7-nI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvlUiMgbIAAScN4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

Budget is budgeting 

Serving Chinese IT girl trip in Cambodia 

2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Very obviously bigger than their Solo careers and not as big as Dynamite

 

I didn't omit APT, you just can't read or engage with my post accurately because you're engagement farming. Seven is bigger than Blackpinks entire discog WW it's not fiction. 

Girl... APT is more known to the GP than Dynamite.

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I think it's not the first time I say this but if you are a gay man and think calling a fandom with a majority of young girls misogynistic for stanning a "talentless group of twink men" and/or thinking they are more talented than your girl faves is somehow a woke take, then you are very wrong and it only makes you look like the stupid and mysogynistic one and no the other way around, just saying

 

jungwon-jungwon-gif.gif

Who said I'm gay or a man:suburban:

 

if your attributing a women's success solely to a man that misogynistic..! Notice how yall ain't saying **** about that ratmy shading rosé but got all the smoke for me cause I dared call out you weird ass bg stans

You can call BTS a lot of things but definitely not talentless - unless you're referring to Jin.

 

The reason BTS blew up in the first place was because of their performances lol. 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

So what happens to VCHA now? Rebrand with the remaining four members, or disband?

They're over, rebrand or not. I think a quiet disbandment or one flop comeback and then a disbandment

Edited by illia

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

So what happens to VCHA now? Rebrand with the remaining four members, or disband?

I think they are silently disbanding... 

BTS wrote and produced the majority of their discography by themselves, including eternal hit "Spring Day" but we're supposed to believe they are talentless? :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.