Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

TWICE
Feel Special — 310 million
The Feels — 270 million
I Can't Stop Me — 230 million
Fancy — 200 million
Yes or Yes — 180 million
What Is Love? — 170 million
Talk That Talk — 160 million
More & More — 150 million
Celebrate — 140 million
DTNA — 130 million
Fanfare — 120 million
Likey — 110 million
TT — 100 million
Moonlight Sunrise — 100 million
Heart Shaker — 100 million

 

TWICE dominating Japan once again. they better stan their best title track too :clap3:

 

 

Truly the biggest Kpop gg in Japan :clap3:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Nnnnn I switched Jump just a biT, the video appeared during my cardio gym session and it kinda went off… they still in timeout but imma stream, I can't deny the stinks nibbled on that Ruby demo

 

wImScUD.gif

Edited by starstruckaj

Hanbin must've used all his remaining gay willpower to suppress his queening out in the presence of this

 

49 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

TWICE
Feel Special — 310 million
The Feels — 270 million
I Can't Stop Me — 230 million
Fancy — 200 million
Yes or Yes — 180 million
What Is Love? — 170 million
Talk That Talk — 160 million
More & More — 150 million
Celebrate — 140 million
DTNA — 130 million
Fanfare — 120 million
Likey — 110 million
TT — 100 million
Moonlight Sunrise — 100 million
Heart Shaker — 100 million

 

TWICE dominating Japan once again. they better stan their best title track too :clap3:

 

 

Feel Special a confirmed hit :clap3:

 

surprised at The Feels being 2nd though

how can I blame hype for bieber's release? 

#thinking
:clack:

 

4 minutes ago, thirdward said:

how can I blame hype for bieber's release? 

#thinking
:clack:

 

i mean lil bieber is prolly putting out new music because he owes them money so

:clap3:Masterpiece :heart:

 

On July 10 at approximately 4:55 p.m. KST, BTS's comeback trailer for "Love Yourself: Tear" hit 200 million views on YouTube. The video features V's solo track "Singularity," which serves as the intro for BTS's 2018 studio album "Love Yourself: Tear."  BTS first dropped the comeback trailer on May 7, 2018 at midnight KST, meaning that it took the video seven years, two months, and three days to achieve the feat.

 

 

 

Edited by Joseline

A photoshoot? He's cooking something :cupid:

 

GvhrsN-WAAEnVa4?format=jpg&name=large

 

The way Donghae squeezed in Suju's new album promotion..:deadbanana4:

 

 

29 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

random but work diva, I'm seated

:dramacat:

i forgot they were even a thing :skull:

also the chokehold this song had on me in 2020

 

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

random but work diva, I'm seated

:dramacat:

FORMER?!? Did secret number disband? They were putting out bops during covid

13 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

JUMP is actually produced by Teddy guys… :suburban:

He's on a roll this year

King of Kpop

54 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

FORMER?!? Did secret number disband? They were putting out bops during covid

Kinda sorta, most of the members left a few months ago now the only ones still there are Soodam and Zuu 

:suburban:

Dome light sticks are so ******* boring bring back unique light sticks!

 

 

Edited by Bewitched

3 hours ago, thirdward said:

how can I blame hype for bieber's release? 

#thinking
:clack:

 

Is it not clocking to you, he is standing on bad Bidness? #ThatsDirtyWork

@Sheep so I'm at the movie theater right, and you won't believe what I just saw on the previews before the movie. An Aespa dirty work Ad :deadbanana4: 

this first time I seen a kpop music video on IMAX screens. 
 

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@Sheep so I'm at the movie theater right, and you won't believe what I just saw on the previews before the movie. An Aespa dirty work Ad :deadbanana4: 

this first time I seen a kpop music video on IMAX screens. 
 

omg that's so cool how long did the ad last?

i'd pay real money to see my favorite music videos on imax

1 minute ago, Edu said:

omg that's so cool how long did the ad last?

i'd pay real money to see my favorite music videos on imax

Just the chorus. Like 20 seconds. But I was shook to see Karina and heard that beat start. Crazy

8 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@Sheep so I'm at the movie theater right, and you won't believe what I just saw on the previews before the movie. An Aespa dirty work Ad :deadbanana4: 

this first time I seen a kpop music video on IMAX screens. 
 

Is this ur attempt to get me to buy a superman ticket in imax? Because if so it's working. :celestial5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.