Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Is this ur attempt to get me to buy a superman ticket in imax? Because if so it's working. :celestial5:

Wait and Get Fantastic Four. I'm a Marvel Stan First 🤭

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

BLACKPINK joins Beyoncé, Taylor Swift and Shakira as the only female acts to sell out multiple shows at SoFi Stadium :WAP:

 

legends ONLY :sorry:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wait and Get Fantastic Four. I'm a Marvel Stan First 🤭

Reed Richards doesn't have a naevis or ROCKET PUNCHER :celestial5:

APT is the fastest music video by any kpop act to reach 1.8B on youtube (and 4th fastest video overall)

 

rosé ended her own group, bts and psy combined :deadbanana2:

 

 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Someone pass her some toilet paper

 

tenor.gif

why is this last hour of wait for blackpink's comeback taking forever :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

why is this last hour of wait for blackpink's comeback taking forever :deadbanana2:

there's still an hour and 10 minutes left

Edited by Edu

how long do you think it'll take to get our first Allday Project intra-group dating scandal, and who do y'all think it will be?

 

I don't think Bailey or that Tarzan character have any compatibility within the group, but clips of Woochan and Youngseo making googley eyes with each other keep coming up on my timeline and I'm kinda invested now

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

but I hurd???

toxic till the end will never be the flop you all want it to be

 

:sabrina:

 

 

51 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Dome light sticks are so ******* boring bring back unique light sticks!

 

 

They need to make sure fans can get tickets to their tour before asking us to buy a lightstick :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Less than an hour for another Kultural reset

SWAG

LAWDDDDDDDD the collapse we're about to experience in 30 mins :WAP:

 

 

36 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Gvi55aiXgAA_Yg8?format=jpg&name=900x900

all it took was seeing this thumbnail for me to switch like a ******

i knew this would end up happening but still dddd

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

 

so they're officially responsible for "bad bidness" and the tarzzan cosplay? :suburban:

 

Think about the honmoon!!!

 

Tarzan needs to be dragged by his braids the next time he pops out with them like nothing 

 

Kpop is falling off but these Huntr/x girls came out of nowhere and saved Kpop. Everywhere I go, I can hear Golden and Soda Pop played. Also that mid Gabriella song too. 
 

And my fave ENHYPEN is still flopping :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.