Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

10 minutes ago, Edu said:

it's not a regular bus ff

it's just one of those airport shuttles they roll out when the normal boarding bridge thing isn't working, so you get chauffeured from the plane to the gate like luggage

I thought my queens would be on private jets or swamped with security around them, so I'm a lil shocked to see them on regular airport shuttles

:clack:

1 hour ago, illia said:

Jennie had 3 songs but they were cut short

Rose had 3 full songs AND a talking session :rip:

I bet the girls probably wanted the extra break during the show. I know I wouldn't be mad about working less :skull:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
38 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Ryan just making sure we're keeping July's thread title, banner, logo and ATRL spotlight open for XngHan when the time comes

 

consider it all BOOKED

 

spacer.png

Yes. Provided he releases music with an actual melody for the chorus. If it’s NCT grunting maybe the Liizards had a point. :dies:

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Good morning 

nanaxmomo9_-_1941286610471125239.gif?ex=

 

21 hours ago, illia said:

Korea really hates all gay bops unless you're aespa

 

:clack:

Crazy is a bop but it is too campy, Whiplash seems well put together and classy.

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Crazy is a bop but it is too campy, Whiplash seems well put together and classy.

"Crazy's" problem was so obvious. LSF just got hate for a lack of vocal talent and immediately followed it up with a single where they don't sing at all. I feel like if they had just added a bridge with a high note and some ad-libs, it would have been successful (and much better).

 

BEBE deserved the Spotify payola that LSF got.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Yes. Provided he releases music with an actual melody for the chorus. If it's NCT grunting maybe the Liizards had a point. :dies:

he's releasing deep house masterpieces, there's no room for ugly beat drops

 

riize-seunghan.gif

finally home

 

ugh JUMP is so good :WAP: I really hope that IF there's an album they explore this sound more :jonnycat:

 

now the choreo has some fun moments but I kii'ed at the amount of time their standing still behing eachother :skull: and whatever they're doing during the outro is unacceptable :-*

Jump is fun, I like that beat. Perfect for the summer. Need a music video 

 

 

the visible breast scars, she coulda photoshopped them but she didn't :clap3:

 

that's mother - I wonder how the gorls in Korea feel about her (if they care about Katseye at all)

I've said it before but for all the weirdness JYP gets up to, at least he's out there making music, performing, interacting with other idols and seeming kinda human instead of sitting up in his untouchable ivory tower on stacks of money and getting up to criminal activities like most of the other big agency figureheads do.

 

good for her.

 

nanaxmomo9_-_1941286610471125239.gif?ex=

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I've said it before but for all the weirdness JYP gets up to, at least he's out there making music, performing, interacting with other idols and seeming kinda human instead of sitting up in his untouchable ivory tower on stacks of money and getting up to criminal activities like most of the other big agency figureheads do.

 

good for her.

 

nanaxmomo9_-_1941286610471125239.gif?ex=

he's literally in charge of running a neochristian cult and runs a company that actively treats young idols poorly to this day idk what you're doing trying to praise this piece of **** 

wait... Jump's chorus is kinda crazy. 

 

nanaxmomo9_-_1941286610471125239.gif?ex=

 

hopefully the rap/speaking parts from Lisa don't ruin the song too much.

 

nanaxmomo9_-_1941286610471125239.gif?ex=

I'm surprised most of the reactions I've seen to JUMP are good..?

 

I wonder what Koreans think of the song:emofish:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.