Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

I won't listen to Jump until It's officially released, I hate to listen to live first

 

When will it be released?

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

14 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Ok KTRL hates it, that's a good sign!

The videos won't load for me :pig:

smash confirmed

16 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Ok KTRL hates it, that's a good sign!

The videos won't load for me :pig:

The only BP song in recent memory that this thread liked is New Woman

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Some of you really need new ears by the way if you think Jump sounds like any other BLACKPINK song

Just the fact that rosé starts off the song makes it different from the rest of their title tracks:sistrens:

why will it be released next week!? Y f**king G!!!!!! 

Edited by Hazy

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Love the new BP song :duca: 

 

At this point I never expect an actual chorus that isn’t one word or ratata bada bing bada boom grunts or something else cunty. 

It's a trashy bop

:jonny4: I use! But I can see why it might not be everyone

 

9 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

sorry but this is a complete and utter slay

 

The choreo is so basic for such an upbeat song :skull: They're really not bothered learning choreo for this new song

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

 

sorry but this is a complete and utter slay

 

I need to hear the song in HQ but it's giving Kpop 2nd gen song lol 

24 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

its so different for them and the whole kpop industry i'm so gagged :WAP:

No shade but there are countless examples of nugu girl groups and boy groups who have released similar sounding songs

:rip: 

 

 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

 

 
 

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

its from 2022 :suburban:

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

No shade but there are countless examples of nugu girl groups and boy groups who have released similar sounding songs

:rip: 

 

 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

 

 
 

 

 

 

post them here then?

 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.