Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

YG picking the problematic producers for the title track, what's new. Almost forgot CL hopped on his Dr. Pepper track a decade ago

:clack:

Diplo also produced like JENNIE

 

:clack:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 minutes ago, illia said:

Diplo also produced like JENNIE

 

:clack:

The way Jennie was my day 1 bias but she turned out to be the most airheaded out of the Stinks, Lisa and Rosé right behind ha tho

:clack:

9 minutes ago, illia said:

Diplo also produced like JENNIE

 

:clack:

Not her 2nd best song being a zico x diplo collab :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Sheep said:

not IVE better sounding than former SM trainee of 10 years ejae. I've officially heard it all on this forum

They should've recruited Wendy instead. Such a wasted opportunity

15 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

YG picking the problematic producers for the title track, what's new. Almost forgot CL hopped on his Dr. Pepper track a decade ago

:clack:

He wasn't the villain of dance music back then I fear. Diplo's first kpop collab was the song that got me into kpop, it's not YG booking these collabs, diplo is just a big fan of GD and all of his daughters  :foxaylove3:

 

 

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

when I said bring the scraps from the solo sessions this is not what meant 

:clack:

When it's a Ruby rihject :deadbanana4:

 

That team worked on Mantra

Edited by Adama

the way Crazy sorta became their signature hit ww but utterly tanked nugu style in Korea

:clack:

Edited by Butters

The fact that the performance video is now getting more daily views than the music video, even with Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman featured in the MV

 

I went back to I AM after seeing someone say IVE did their high notes better and im cackling. I love I AM but those girls are STRAINING to save their life :deadbanana2:

I'd say I am sounds better but at the same time sounds easier to sing than Golden, those songs are so similar lol, mess.

25 minutes ago, Butters said:

the way Crazy sorta became their signature hit ww but utterly tanked nugu style in Korea

:clack:

Korea really hates all gay bops unless you're aespa

 

:clack:

44 minutes ago, Adama said:

When it's a Ruby rihject :deadbanana4:

 

That team worked on Mantra

well mantra is the most kpop-sounding song any of the pinks have released since parting ways with yg

18 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'd say I am sounds better but at the same time sounds easier to sing than Golden, those songs are so similar lol, mess.

but when I say Teddy is a serial plagiarist I get mocked :cm: 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

When it's a Ruby rihject :deadbanana4:

 

That team worked on Mantra

the way I knew this would happen:ahh: 

hopefully if we get a second single it's the new woman team 

Captions lol  Taehyung went to Celine's Paris show. Rumors said that he will fly to US from Paris.

 

 

Gu_9_X_WEAAwR4P?format=jpg&name=largeGu_9_Rsa0AA2WEG?format=jpg&name=medium

Gu_kLTlW4AAUNbt?format=png&name=900x900Gu_kLTnXwAA3YXY?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

17 minutes ago, thirdward said:

and how the hell we have the credits already? :ahh:

Claudia Valentina and the rest posted about it lol! 

Edited by Adama

:WAP:

 

Gu-0-jEWIAAFpKz?format=jpg&name=largeGu-ufVsWcAAU6CM?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

 

 

A little bit scolding but they deserved

 

 

Edited by Joseline

this content- :deadbanana4:

 

 

edit: wait this is actually cute

 

Edited by Sailor Moon

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

Claudia Valentina and the rest posted about it lol! 

ohhh I thought this was a leak hshsjsjsj

-

im not even mad about the solo rihjects bc realistically there was no way they would have time to do the whole A&R process 

you can tell more thought and budget went into the album by the time born pink happened their schedules were already looking like 4 solo acts 

(funny how the bebe rexba demo ended up being a better song than the ariana one)

:clack: 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

When it's a Ruby rihject :deadbanana4:

 

That team worked on Mantra

These people have credits on Famous, Hands Up, Drop Top, etc as well. Teddy really must be involved, I'm so happy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.