Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Just realized it's literally July and we have no summer anthem from Wendriah or Father Yawn. Time to pack it up for good and cancel kpop :biblio:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

like not even NewJeans either. Where are all the summer queens? I love aespa and katseye but they don't exactly give summer gg anthem teas :biblio:

I'm about to watch the performance of a new song of my fave group on a livestream. 2nd time this year. and it's not even the same group. 

 

my kpop journey is amazing. 

 

 

:chick3:

16 minutes ago, Sheep said:

like not even NewJeans either. Where are all the summer queens? I love aespa and katseye but they don't exactly give summer gg anthem teas :biblio:

Yeah what is Kpop doing? They better hurry up cuz Summer 2027, everyone's faves better stay inside. It's gonna be hot on the block. GG is coming 

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I kinda miss SM Station. It gave us some great gems.

 

 

 

Spoiler

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

I kinda miss SM Station. It gave us some great gems.

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Secret is so good it deserved to be on a album!

33 minutes ago, Sheep said:

like not even NewJeans either. Where are all the summer queens? I love aespa and katseye but they don't exactly give summer gg anthem teas :biblio:

The disrespect to THEE summer queens

 

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

I kinda miss SM Station. It gave us some great gems.

 

 

 

  Hide contents

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the best of them all

 

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

Just now, OrgVisual said:

The disrespect to THEE summer queens

 

 

 

 

stinky-disgusted.gif

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

The disrespect to THEE summer queens

 

 

 

 

 

WHEWWWW the amount of bops :smitten: 

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

so here's how we can get CL to #1 on the Hot 100

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

 

Hand up I'm testifying, no one can do this **** like me

cl-fancy-article-embed.gif

 

 

yeah It's def "surprise" dropping in a couple hours

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

yeah It's def "surprise" dropping in a couple hours

No way…the time to surprise drop it would've been yesterday.

 

i think they'll drop it July 11 th

So it's been a week since dirty work… I still think the verses are a bit weak. But the chorus is nice

 

Ranking for aespa recent tracks 

 

drama>>>whiplash>>>>dirty work>sueprnova>=armagedon

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Hyolyn not dropping a summer single yet. wtf. 
 

Yawn happy to not release music and Kiki with Key on the weekends

 

NewJeans grounded at home

 

WJSN held captive for 3 years
 

Somi trotted out once a year

 

Sunmi half retired

 

Chungha sleep

 

RV shelved

 

:weeps:

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Just realized it's literally July and we have no summer anthem from Wendriah or Father Yawn. Time to pack it up for good and cancel kpop :biblio:

Father Yawn? This level of unseriousness…

 

 

Miss Terry is the only one who can save summer 2025, we need her ASAP!!! :michael:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.