Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

She shouldn't worry about budgeting. Just have Taylor Swift pay all the bills :suburban:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

Just remembered this song existed and it ruined my morning 

 

:khalyan:

Why aren't we using this thread like we have been with joyride?

24 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Why aren't we using this thread like we have been with joyride?

because we're pretending this song never happened 

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Why aren't we using this thread like we have been with joyride?

We need to pretend this never happened and hope she quietly removes it from the album. :heart2: 

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Just remembered this song existed and it ruined my morning 

 

:khalyan:

Why would you bump this. You're evil 

4 minutes ago, collin said:

Why would you bump this. You're evil 

Because if my day was ruined I needed to ruin everyone else's 

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Why aren't we using this thread like we have been with joyride?

JOYRIDE: pray educated employed clean ***** loyal faithful

 

DELUSIONAL: dirty house hoe gold digger stink ***** 5 kids cheater

The fact that we're possibly getting an announcement next week 

 

:xtinass:

40 minutes ago, bearman said:

The fact that we're possibly getting an announcement next week 

 

:xtinass:

I doubt it until I see it or hear it with my own senses

4 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I doubt it until I see it or hear it with my own senses

If not next week then the next one

 

:suburban:

Hopefully this little project helps her to realize NOBODY wants this direction :heart2: 

the fact that she potentially can release a song that she recorded some time ago, cause it's funny how it can describe the actual drought of releases :coffee2:

 

 

I don't know what i'm doing

nobody does

nobody does

these days, these days

:gaycat6:

I don't know who i am

nobody does

nobody does

these days, these days

:gaycat6:

Edited by sam.teas

  • 2 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.