Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ethel Cain - "Punish"

Featured Replies

It's just sooo heavy and so dark. I totally appreciate it, it might just be too heavy for my taste, maybe it'll grow! :clap3:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Mother's ARTS and CHARTS era        

  • Sounds like a silent hill track, it's so haunting, tortured and beautiful.   I seem to be in the minority, but I ADORE her longer tracks. Even For Sure, I listen to this song all the time.

  • Ethel Cain is just an artist name as well as the name of the actual girl in the story, anything she released pre-preachers daughter also has nothing to do with the story!

She totally sounds like Lana Del Rey here wtf.

 

The song is quite dense, but it's beautiful

Another phenomenal track from her. It sounds like a pretty nice progression from Preacher's Daughter. The way she's the sole writer, producer, and mixing engineer in the credits...muffy sis the TALENT :jonny:

 

Also the video is so beautifully haunting :smitten:

obsesssssseeeeeeeeeddd!!!!!! more of this. darker heavier PLS

 

perhaps will become a partner record 2 chelsea wolfe's latest effort for moi

This is too self-indulgent for me. I like the end, and not EVERY song needs to "go somewhere" but it's just kind of under-developed feeling. 

Not feeling what she's doing this era. I don't mind long tracks but the intros without vocals and the moody overall output, just no. 

Sounds like a silent hill track, it's so haunting, tortured and beautiful.

 

I seem to be in the minority, but I ADORE her longer tracks. Even For Sure, I listen to this song all the time.

This is what Lana x The Weeknd should've sounded when they had teamed up instead of LFL/Stargirl Interlude. Love it

20 hours ago, D.Va said:

Sounds like a silent hill track, it's so haunting, tortured and beautiful.

 

I seem to be in the minority, but I ADORE her longer tracks. Even For Sure, I listen to this song all the time.

For Sure is SO good :smitten:

This is good but a bit too ambient and it's kinda difficult to understand the lyrics. The ending is sooooo good though 

The last two minutes are so good, but I don't know if that's enough to save the song. The first half is too flat, too samey.  Could've benefited from either a more clear and interesting melody or more interesting production choices imo

It sounds like more of some of the darker songs from Preacher's Daughter but I don't mind. Great overall

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.