Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ethel Cain - "Punish"

Featured Replies

an Ethel Cain single on the day of todos los santos feels VERY on-theme. It's lore.

 

I'm a bit confused on what she's putting out but whatever it is im gonna shove it up my arse. I'm already sold just by the aesthetics.

 

I knew Preacher's Wife is gonna take A LONG wait. But I didn't know she was going to release non-Ethel related albums in between. Anyway I hope that if it's an album, it's at least 9 tracks. Anything less (even if the songs are 7 min) I'll take it as an EP.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Mother's ARTS and CHARTS era        

  • Sounds like a silent hill track, it's so haunting, tortured and beautiful.   I seem to be in the minority, but I ADORE her longer tracks. Even For Sure, I listen to this song all the time.

  • Ethel Cain is just an artist name as well as the name of the actual girl in the story, anything she released pre-preachers daughter also has nothing to do with the story!

2 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Wait so she is currently working on: 

 

this album she is working on 

preachers wife 

preachers daughter bsides? 
 

and a preachers daughter book

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

and a preachers daughter book

 

spacer.png

can we ask her to start working on a preachers daughter film produced by A24 and directed by Ari Aster or Robert Eggers while we're at it

 

insta.thumb.gif.ee964241594909b830ece1bd

On 10/12/2024 at 10:26 PM, FlyPirate said:

can we ask her to start working on a preachers daughter film produced by A24 and directed by Ari Aster or Robert Eggers while we're at it

 

insta.thumb.gif.ee964241594909b830ece1bd

God the way this film would become my whole personality until the end of my life

 

spacer.png

Shame is sharp, and my skin gives so easy
Only God knows, only God would believe
That I was an angel, but they made me leave

 

I can't wait :jonny: 

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

 

 

SNIPPET! :jonny:

studio version sounds amazing :jonny: 

  • ATRL Moderator

It is incredible, as expected :clap3:

 

Spoiler

Only her could make a song with two verses and two choruses almost 7 minutes :dies:

 

I love it but it was expected from the live version. This slowcore, ambient vibe is amazing. The vocals sound so different from what she's done before, this era will be something new. Can't wait to hear Amber Waves, I was fortunate enough to hear that live :weeps: 

She is so good at making these gorgeous cinematic songs

How's the song? I haven't heard anything from Ethel before, but I've always been intrigued because I love long songs and seems like she is always putting out 6 minute songs so I wanna get into her :jonny:

This is beautiful, I love that thing in the background that sounds like a chair moving

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

How's the song? I haven't heard anything from Ethel before, but I've always been intrigued because I love long songs and seems like she is always putting out 6 minute songs so I wanna get into her :jonny:

Start with Preacher's Daughter and Inbred.

 

A House in Nebraska, Unpunishable, Sun Bleached Flies, Crush, Strangers, Thoroughfare >>>> classics, to be frank :clap3:

 

 

loving it :jonnycat: the visuals are great too.  the start (or first 3 mins :toofunny2:) were really giving ethel del rey.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.