Everything posted by MistressKay
-
"Jolene" hits 1 billion streams on Spotify | oldest non-holiday song by a woman
9 to5 is the better song but congrats Jolene
-
Janet celebrates 20 Y.O. of 20 Y.O.
The only good song and do it 2 me Her worst album post control
- Are JLo and Taylor boatmates?
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
I hate verses that don't rhyme. Charlis were terrible too much story telling too. (I get that's the point) but it should have just been more Hooks
-
Confessions afterhours collabs?
Janet on SCHOOL remix.
-
Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' turns 37.
Only artist to release a pop era before even their parents were born.
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Janet on school 10 on the Richter scale mother quake
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Britney wasn't an adult in the 80s sis
-
Is "Rock With U" by Janet Jackson an Iconic Masterpiece?
Is water wet?
-
Harry Styles or Justin Bieber considered for Super Bowl halftime show
To be fair Bruno Mars did his early as hell and Kendrick didn't have THAT MANY But no too soon. If Doja CAT stayed consistet I could have seen her doing it she's a beast on stage
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Did she think to ask Janet?
-
Harry Styles or Justin Bieber considered for Super Bowl halftime show
But who will bring it? We are out of stage blazers. P1NK was only one left but **** HA! and Britney clearly will never do it again. Timberlake, Beyoncé, Jlo, Gaga, Shakira, Madonna, Janet, Bruno, Usher etc have all done it. No one left is good. I guess Ariana is only plausible one left but she's already touring and Taylor is waiting for when she really needs it.
-
Harry Styles or Justin Bieber considered for Super Bowl halftime show
Justin is gonna be dreadful but I'm sure it will be him
-
Madonna to open 2026 VMAs with performance!
I want her to give us something mature, very grand and high budget! she can get away with not as much movement with good staging
-
Madonna to open 2026 VMAs with performance!
I'm torn. I want her to kill it but I'm feel she will be moving around all clumsy on stage. I hope she gets it together But thank god I can watch it then change the channel
-
Miley about not touring: "People will come to me, I don't need to drive to you"
Mariah' Carey barely toured in her prime and she was the biggest act of the 90s
-
Surrogacy: Your thoughts on its legality, morality, and ethics?
I am for it. What would be wrong with it? These women volunteer and are paid nicely. I have a friend that's done it twice for pay and she loved it
- Sunny Obama, the Obama family's dog, dies
-
Who is actually more important to pop culture: Britney or Rihanna?
Britney is bigger in POP CULTURE Rihanna is bigger in pop music If it makes sense
-
Who is actually more important to pop culture: Britney or Rihanna?
4 where?
-
I want you to be my sex slave.
Her best song
-
Better discography: The Beatles, Michael Jackson or Taylor Swift?
Michael Jackson Sweetie…
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Then how is someone like Kanye selling out stadiums? He has never backed down.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
What idiots. Kanye is an idiot but I stand with the fact he stood 10 toes down and is still selling out stadiums and breaking records. They need to learn from it! Hope Ed's tour flops now
-
My dog killed my neighbor's cat
This thread sending me