Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

bEfGAzd.png

This might be for 'Fantasy' then? We never got any info about the third music video she mentioned, this might be it.

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

2 hours ago, ratedreid said:

bEfGAzd.png

this is definitely for fantasy omgggggg 

4 hours ago, ratedreid said:

bEfGAzd.png

Thanks, but this doesn't say anywhere what the title of the song/project is? Is it not much more logical to assume this would be for Fantasy, given that it's the second single? I don't see why she'd be shooting a big budget music video for a promo single that she already filmed a visualiser for..

I don't know if she'll be successful but she sure knows how to build a fan base.

hoping for Fantasy to give Overtime x Eyes Closed vibes if it's going to be her Jessie Ware serve..

16 hours ago, ratedreid said:

bEfGAzd.png

oh wow!!! i was gonna come here to ask about it after seeing David commenting on Jade's recent insta posts

I really want the album to lean fully in to the clublandia inspirations and tell a narrative through the tracklisting and sonically be very self aware and referential to the world of clubbing and partying, like the deeper in to the album we get the nastier the beats get like we're going past midnight in the club, like I need her to take me from pre drinks to the 3am dodgy kebab on the street :jonny5:

She really is going to release the album of the century, isn't she? This and "Angel Of My Dreams" are both legitimately in the top ten songs released this year, and it's the best solo pop girl material since Beyoncé. JADE already has her own unique sound and we are sat, perched, clapping and cheering, and bopping our as*es off!!

On 9/27/2024 at 10:59 PM, Negiiiii said:

When that beat kicks in

 

BOOM BOOM… BOOBOOM BOOM! 

total eargasm

16 hours ago, Sabandija said:

I don't know if she'll be successful but she sure knows how to build a fan base.

Idk if any of the girls will be global successes but I hope they can make a dent in the USA where the pop girls just aren't serving like they used to. 

 

Jade and Leigh-Anne would do wonders in the gay circuit here. It's confusing why it's not a focus. Perrie would also do well, I think she just has the look. 

This is great, but I need an edit without the spoken intro to fully enjoy it :biblio:

11 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I really want the album to lean fully in to the clublandia inspirations and tell a narrative through the tracklisting and sonically be very self aware and referential to the world of clubbing and partying, like the deeper in to the album we get the nastier the beats get like we're going past midnight in the club, like I need her to take me from pre drinks to the 3am dodgy kebab on the street :jonny5:

Great concept but Charli pretty much just did that with Brat

13 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

Great concept but Charli pretty much just did that with Brat

The fact that i could imagine Jade releasing BRAT ... 

 

 

Anyways,  i like this more than AOMD

oh she's doing IT unlike all these teeny bopper girls that keep coming out of the woodwork 

"I'm the ride of your life, not a rental" has taken over my life

You can just hear RAYE's touch on every song she writes it's amazing. 

Having sat with it for a few days now I think I prefer AOMD. MC doesn't feel properly mastered and Jade gets drowned out a lot by the production. I don't think she enunciates that well either here. In saying all this I still LOVE the song - just a comparison to AOMD. 

even if it's just a promo single, do you guys think she'll serve us some remixes? :jonny5: i've been obsessed with the scooter remix, the nostalgia hit me back to kindergarten.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.