Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Doechii - 'Alligator Bites Never Heal'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 333
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    I honestly feel like this is exactly how people mustve felt in the 90s when they first came across Lauryn Hill. Doechii is a generational talent whos going to change the game, quote me on that in the

  • This is HUGE !

  • i feel like this was the project's precursor in a way...

Come thru title! Nissan Altima is a smaaasssh - hope it's included! 

  • Author
1 minute ago, SoJro101 said:

Come thru title! Nissan Altima is a smaaasssh - hope it's included! 

I think this will be the home of all her Swamp Sessions. 

Can't ******* wait for BULLFROG and CATFISH to be on streaming :alexz:

I mean thank God but girl drop the damn album you have all the hype one could ask for. Alter Ego and Nissan are fire though so I'm excited to see what this sounds like.

  • Author
8 hours ago, needs said:

I mean thank God but girl drop the damn album you have all the hype one could ask for. Alter Ego and Nissan are fire though so I'm excited to see what this sounds like.

Tbh I'll take a mixtape filled with songs like the two you mentioned and the other Swamp Sessions than an album full of forced remakes of What It Is (that song haunts me :biblio:)

why do these girls always have to call it a mixtape instead of an album. Doesnt even make that much of a difference in the age of streaming.

 

Glorilla, JT, now her as well. 

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why do these girls always have to call it a mixtape instead of an album. Doesnt even make that much of a difference in the age of streaming.

 

Glorilla, JT, now her as well. 

i don't think the labels wanna invest in an album yet, they're just testing the waters and building a budget for them

and mixtapes usually don't count in contracts so they can keep the girls in their label longer

54 minutes ago, punisher said:

i don't think the labels wanna invest in an album yet, they're just testing the waters and building a budget for them

and mixtapes usually don't count in contracts so they can keep the girls in their label longer

it always comes across as exploitative to not make a mixtape count as an album since they both fulfill the same exact purpose in the age of streaming. we get the music, they do the promo and tour. it would be a waste to keep waiting on another moment to roll out a studio album. Especially since its not granted that the album that will follow the mixtape will be even bigger. It just puts more pressure on the girls as well.

 

Same issue Glorilla has now tbh. "Yeah Glo!", "Wanna Be" and "TGIF" would've been big enough to sell an album with. Sad to see that it was demoted as "only" a mixtape.

On 8/15/2024 at 7:23 AM, Jimmy. said:

Tbh I'll take a mixtape filled with songs like the two you mentioned and the other Swamp Sessions than an album full of forced remakes of What It Is (that song haunts me :biblio:)

I became a fan thanks to What It Is. I really want her to include some pop-R&B songs on the album.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Sabandija said:

I became a fan thanks to What It Is. I really want her to include some pop-R&B songs on the album.

Pop-R&B is fine but What It Is is just so bland compared to the rest of her discography imo. 
 

I'd be here for them if they're akin to Something Real. 
 

I hope the mixtape is rap-heavy. 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Is she considered a female rapper

Of course! 
 

She's one of the best (and underrated) female rappers out at the moment. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.