Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is LISA the current IT entertainer?

Is LISA the current IT entertainer? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Is she?

    • YES
      52%
      9
    • The ENTETAINER IS ENTERTAINING
      47%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Great dances beautiful dances.

  • dumbsparce
    dumbsparce

    I'm trying my hardest to see or hear the appeal in these over the top, overproduced, loud, noisy headaches of songs but naah.. I turned it off after 10 seconds. What is it that makes this pleasant in

  • duybeeGAshantiGA
    duybeeGAshantiGA

    Yeah I can see that you definitely TRIED VERY HARD. 

I'm trying my hardest to see or hear the appeal in these over the top, overproduced, loud, noisy headaches of songs but naah.. I turned it off after 10 seconds. What is it that makes this pleasant in any way?

  • Author
1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm trying my hardest ....

.... I turned it off after 10 seconds. 

Yeah I can see that you definitely TRIED VERY HARD. 

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yeah I can see that you definitely TRIED VERY HARD. 

Well that was the first time I hit play. The 2nd time I managed to make it all the way through after multiple pauses, hence my critiques.

She's a great performer but the song is a disjointed mess. There are some pleasant parts in it but overall I wouldn't listen to it personally. I'm sure the Kpop stans will eat it up though :toofunny2:

the fact that this is only the beginning :WAP:

 

the new main pop girl has arrived :WAP:

I'm bored. This is the only Rockstar I use.

 

 

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

They closed the streets off and the MV still looks like a green screen :toofunny3:

 

 

Sure, in Oblivia maybe.

 

Another overproduced, disjointed mess more like on Earth tho.

23 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm trying my hardest to see or hear the appeal in these over the top, overproduced, loud, noisy headaches of songs but naah.. I turned it off after 10 seconds. What is it that makes this pleasant in any way?

 

keep streaming LA SMASHA then

 

rockstar.thumb.gif.657f1188adfe82b392346

  • Author
2 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Great dances beautiful dances.

Well thanks for this compliment because she is really the mother dancer mother.

I never get the appeal of these overproduced manufactured black culture appropriating try hard gangster wannabe Kpop artists :rip: these rap is giving nursery rhyme its beyond embarrassing :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

I never get the appeal of these overproduced manufactured black culture appropriating try hard gangster wannabe Kpop artists :rip: these rap is giving nursery rhyme its beyond embarrassing :rip: 

 

 

You could've just said you're ignorant and keep it moving. 

 

OT: Lisa needs to hire better producers. She has the star factor and talent already. The music is just lacking. 

Edited by Odette Violet

29 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

You could've just said you're ignorant and keep it moving. 

 

OT: Lisa needs to hire better producers. She has the star factor and talent already. The music is just lacking. 

I said THESE Kpop artists. Not Kpop artists. Reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

1 minute ago, Likingstars said:

I said THESE Kpop artists. Not Kpop artists. Reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

Sure Susan. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.