Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Coldplay - 'MOON MUSiC'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am praying it is not more of the same that Music of the Spheres was. I cannot think of an album I was more disappointed by from an artist I followed for more than half of my life.

  • I miss 2001-2008 era Coldplay so much. What is this mess. 

  • Elusive Chanteuse
    Elusive Chanteuse

    Aeterna on repeat 

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

The way not a single bad thing was said about the album on the review and they still gave this horrible grading :rip:

There will be listening parties all over the US today in record stores

saucy sauce

2 hours ago, CherryBay said:

Album is much better than MOTS :jonnykin:

Did you heard it? Where? How was it? :duca:

15 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Did you heard it? Where? How was it? :duca:

Yes and can't say and mature but not for Oldplay fans

Just came back from the listening party, but ehh.. did not like this at all. The writing and like.. presentation of every concept was so infantilized. Very plain, very uninteresting, it felt like every song had the same lyrics as well. I don't think the indigenous interludes/outros add any depth or emotion to the record either. It doesn't feel very well thought out even though it tries to stay dedicated to one concept. Ironically my favorite moment sonically was probably the 🌈 interlude which I wish was finalized into some proper track. Apart from that there is a left field eurodance bop Aeterna in the middle? So random, but so infectious! Can't say about anything else being really memorable. MOTS might be outweighing this for the sole fact that Coloratura is one of their best songs EVER. Nothing as great on this one..

Went to a listening event for this last night and I say this as a Coldplay fan……great gowns, beautiful gowns

  • Author
1 hour ago, jrd30121994 said:

Went to a listening event for this last night and I say this as a Coldplay fan……great gowns, beautiful gowns

Yes, I also love the band, but I agree with The Guardian's words about it: "Live, laugh, love" in album form

 

 

56 minutes ago, gplcarlos said:

Yes, I also love the band, but I agree with The Guardian's words about it: "Live, laugh, love" in album form

 

 

Some songs had the potential to be bangers but the songwriting was just very hit or miss

can they please stop touring and go make a good album again?

:coffee:

I was watching them on QVC selling this album crack up. I'm assuming its a tongue in check thing about their critics lol 😂 

I heard the album yesterday at one of the listening parties and it's amazing, probably a Top 3 record for me! The instrumentation is far superior to MOTS and I like the lyrics better as well. It felt like a career review in a way, many references to styles already explored but without being reductive. Alien Hits / Alien Radio is among my favorite things they ever did :heart:

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

With that said, I do understand why some people won't like this album. Their approach is so full of love and positivity (despite the title track having a more somber tone) that it might come off as corny, cynical, fake, etc. But trust me, as someone who have kept up with them for years now, it's just really who they are.

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

7 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I was watching them on QVC selling this album crack up. I'm assuming its a tongue in check thing about their critics lol 😂 

I still have to watch this, the screenshots I saw on Twitter look fun though!

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

Tomorrow is my birthday and i'm gonna listen to this on the plane home. I've liked their recent outputs so i believe i'll like this. 

My amazon signed copy is delayed because its out of stock even though I ordered it last week. I hope it doesn't get canceled. :dancehall2:

I love All My Love. I wish other songs on the album was like this! i dont care for any other new songs 

MM-Digital-Tour-Edition.png?v=1727928478

 

:ducky: New edition!

 

 Much better than the last album. 6.5/10 for me.

 

 

The album is very average, kind of what I expect

 

You can clearly identify what are the next songs to be singles.  

 

wtf some of the outros  :deadbanana2:

I give it a 6/10

 

Some outros are serving Billie's "Hit Me Hard and Soft" :gaycat7:

On 6/7/2024 at 3:49 PM, xtino said:

Coldplay x Camila

JUPITER 

 

She actually sounds great on this 

????

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.