Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Coldplay - 'MOON MUSiC'

Featured Replies

that rainbow emoji song sounds like when you drunk and have headphones on and you cant hear yourself and you think you are hitting the notes :giraffe:

  • Replies 179
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am praying it is not more of the same that Music of the Spheres was. I cannot think of an album I was more disappointed by from an artist I followed for more than half of my life.

  • I miss 2001-2008 era Coldplay so much. What is this mess. 

  • Elusive Chanteuse
    Elusive Chanteuse

    Aeterna on repeat 

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The album is very average, kind of what I expect

 

You can clearly identify what are the next songs to be singles.  

 

wtf some of the outros  :deadbanana2:

Chris said All My Love will be the next and final Coldplay single, Good Feelings will be the smash that got away I fear.

3 hours ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

I give it a 6/10

 

Some outros are serving Billie's "Hit Me Hard and Soft" :gaycat7:

Hit Me Hard and Soft was inspired by Viva la Vida!

I miss 2001-2008 era Coldplay so much. What is this mess. 

All My Love is amazing. Other than that...

 

I was hoping for next Coloratura

It's obviously far from their best effort, but I mean I think it's definitely an improvement on MOTS. :michael:

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Chris said All My Love will be the next and final Coldplay single

Wait what? I thought they're still making 2 more albums after Moon Music?

I've only ever really listened to Coldplay's singles over the years. Is there an album or two I can start with that you'd recommend? :celestial5:

Good Feelings is the hands down the best track off this. Cannot understand why they're not pushing it as a single

1 hour ago, DR0GO said:

I've only ever really listened to Coldplay's singles over the years. Is there an album or two I can start with that you'd recommend? :celestial5:

definitely not Music of the Spheres

imagine calling this album a top 3 when we have x&y, a rush of blood and viva la vida

4 hours ago, Burn said:

Wait what? I thought they're still making 2 more albums after Moon Music?

They are, but Chris said All My Love will be their last single. The next two albums are probably getting released in full at once.

1 hour ago, DR0GO said:

I've only ever really listened to Coldplay's singles over the years. Is there an album or two I can start with that you'd recommend? :celestial5:

It really depends on what type of music you like the most. My favorite ever is Viva la Vida.

Just now, gustavothehuman said:

They are, but Chris said All My Love will be their last single. The next two albums are probably getting released in full at once.

Interesting approach if that's what they do as it's not something they've done before. I guess time will tell.

8 minutes ago, luanziie said:

imagine calling this album a top 3 when we have x&y, a rush of blood and viva la vida

Viva is definitely their best. X&Y drags a bit too long and some songs are redundant (still love it though). AROBTTH is probably the one I feel the least connected to.

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

Interesting approach if that's what they do as it's not something they've done before. I guess time will tell.

I think Chris is serious this time, he also talked about how Everyday Life wasn't supposed to have singles either, but their label was begging for one.

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

8 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

It really depends on what type of music you like the most. My favorite ever is Viva la Vida.

I'll give that a go.

their last decent album is mylo, whatever happened to em...sighs

the aesthetics and vibes are nice tho

87580bc113eb68ab8e2bf0f10f5d8bd7.gif

3 hours ago, DR0GO said:

I've only ever really listened to Coldplay's singles over the years. Is there an album or two I can start with that you'd recommend? :celestial5:

Viva La Vida, Parachutes, or A Rush of Blood to the Head

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Ghost Stories and Everyday were great albums. 

Finally some respect being put on Everyday Life. It's my fav album of theirs!!!

37 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Ghost Stories and Everyday were great albums. 

Tea

 

 

This album is AWESOME!!! 😍 Here are my ratings:
Aeterna: 10
ALiEn HiTS ALiEn RADiO: 10
All My Love: 10
feelslikeimfallinginlove: 10
Good Feelings: 10
iAAM (I Am A Mountain): 10
Jupiter: 9
Moon Music: 7 (meh for the opener)
One World: 8 (I expected this one to be better)
We Pray: 9
4 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Ghost Stories and Everyday were great albums. 

Music of the Spheres aside I think all of them are solid to a degree. And ironically MOTS has their best song ever on it :deadbanana2: 

 

Edited by gustavothehuman

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.