Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Coldplay - 'MOON MUSiC'

Featured Replies

Definitely better than MOTS. This album feels like a good mixture of both Mylo Xyloto & Ghost Stories, very warm and positive without being too in your face at times like certain moments on MOTS. It came out at just the right time when I had just decided to surround myself with happiness after a long period of constant sadness.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am praying it is not more of the same that Music of the Spheres was. I cannot think of an album I was more disappointed by from an artist I followed for more than half of my life.

  • I miss 2001-2008 era Coldplay so much. What is this mess. 

  • Elusive Chanteuse
    Elusive Chanteuse

    Aeterna on repeat 

I liked almost all of it, I still do not like pure pop from Coldplay with that said, but this at least attempts to stay alternative in a lot of ways.

Far stronger than the last record. I like the artwork and the colors and how 'space-y' it all feels

I actually really love many tracks from this album. i listen to Man in the Moon, Karate Kid, All my Love, Jupiter and iAAM everyday

Great album, very chilled and very Coldplay at the same time. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.