Why does USA still practice circumcision?

Revolution

35 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

because cut ***** just look and feel better :heart:

Feel?
Baby, u lose sensitivity down there after u get cut

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Kayseri Mantisi

• aesthetic bih

• Yawn

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

well i have one and i never needed lube to jack off & it always looked handsome and in good condition?

don't try to normalize your "cheese" as a lube function :heart:

handsome = drier than the sahara, cracked, misshapen and two different colours 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, glitch said:

Yeah I've never understood why people think body shaming people for being cut or uncut is ok. At the end of the day, it's not something most guys had much say in. Nothing wrong with having a preference one way or the other, but there's no need for the insults.

Literally where's the insult in this thread? Who insulted who? I don't see anyone seeing "you have an uncut cock gtfo ugly ass ******" or anything like that in here so there's no shaming or anything :rip: people are just talking about their preferences..... it's not that deep

38 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

because cut ***** just look and feel better :heart:

looks better? alright that is subjective BUT feels better? how? for who? the foreskin is meant to glide over the glands of the ***** in such a way that it does not require lubricant already providing a way of "feeling better" than having nothing there at all, as well as containing many nerve endings that are sensitive to touch and therefore pleasure. does a lack of these things really provide more pleasure? have you been circumcized at an adult age and find more sensations after the fact?

People saying it feels better ugh the brainwashing. Also it 'looks better' when it looks the exact same pulled back.

Neither feel or aesthetics is a good excuse for cutting part of a healthy baby off, that should go without saying. It used to be done for cleanliness but if you have running water this is no longer an issue either. Do people know the story about the Kelloggs man promoting circumcision to stop boys from masturbating? It's CRAZY and obviously doesn't work.

People riot to stop genital mutilation to girls then so it to their own sons. It should be the kid's decision, not the parents.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Yawn said:

handsome = drier than the sahara, cracked, misshapen and two different colours 

At this point I'll start to think these are a bait to post a cock pic or something? I am not lying when it's not dry and pre-cum just works as a lube & it doesn't have anything to do with me being cut or not wtf :biblio:

Two different color thing changes from person to person and I actually find it hot tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People are going to say cut or uncut look better depending on what they're used to seeing. I guess I'm used to cut more, but if I have a male child I won't get him circumcised. There isn't a point imo.

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Literally where's the insult in this thread? Who insulted who? I don't see anyone seeing "you have an uncut cock gtfo ugly ass ******" or anything like that in here so there's no shaming or anything :rip: people are just talking about their preferences..... it's not that deep

You literally wrote this...did you not?

"don't try to normalize your "cheese" as a lube function"

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Revolution said:

the developed world does not practice this.

Just now, Delirious said:

You literally wrote this...did you not?

"don't try to normalize your "cheese" as a lube function"

Can you not see what I am replying to on that post?

It literally says "cut dicks are gross too and you need a lube everytime you jackoff" which came from the other person first.

Well I don't need a lube to jackoff and I have a right to say it too if it's wrong for me, somehow it's insulting only when someone says something about an uncut person and not the vice versa :rip:

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Thor said:

What kinda dumbass question?

USA is practicing good hygiene + uncut is beyond gross and unsafe. They are disturbing to look at.

This is a highly stupid point. Uncircumcised penises are not inherently unhygienic or unsafe. Both circumcised and uncircumcised people can maintain good hygiene with regular washing.

Also the fact that you consider a natural ***** gross to look at is beyond weird. Like… I can't believe americans are that brainwashed.

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

ATRLers should worry about their own dicks, this topic is so :zzz: by this point 

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

At this point I'll start to think these are a bait to post a cock pic or something? I am not lying when it's not dry and pre-cum just works as a lube & it doesn't have anything to do with me being cut or not wtf :biblio:

Two different color thing changes from person to person and I actually find it hot tbh

The benefit of foreskin is that you don't need lube in the form of pre-cum either because the skin glides. Already that is a benefit because not everyone produces precum in large enough quantities to get the job done. As well, the foreskin holds the precum so that it doesn't dry up, meaning if you do produce some, it'll be better utilized because it's located where it needs to be.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

i'm talking about how it looks (dehydrated/cracked/scarred with awful discolouration/deformed and deflated misshapen head)  

Foreskin restoration procedure is increasing more and more.

Poor traumatised boys when they realised their parents made such an invasive decision for them. :chick3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

This is a highly stupid point. Uncircumcised penises are not inherently unhygienic or unsafe. Both circumcised and uncircumcised people can maintain good hygiene with regular washing.

Also the fact that you consider a natural ***** gross to look at is beyond weird. Like… I can't believe american are that brainwashed.

this!

I do find it odd whenever someone who is pro-circumcision relies on hygiene because it's almost like an admission that they don't wash their genitalia very often, or think they are able to not wash it very often. While leaving a circumcized ***** vs. an uncircumcised ***** unwashed for a week may different ways of being gross, both still need to be washed and one is not considered clean just because it has been circumcized.

also, even before people had access to daily showers, men have developed easy ways to keep clean so this whole point seems kind of odd.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Because Americans are dumb.

But no thankfully it's going down as the Latino population rises 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Thor said:

What kinda dumbass question?

USA is practicing good hygiene + uncut is beyond gross and unsafe. They are disturbing to look at.

You're very uneducated and ignorant.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Can you not see what I am replying to on that post?

It literally says "cut dicks are gross too and you need a lube everytime you jackoff" which came from the other person first.

Well I don't need a lube to jackoff and I have a right to say it too if it's wrong for me, somehow it's insulting only when someone says something about an uncut person and not the vice versa :rip:

You are kind of misrepresenting the conversation though.

You said that cut feels and looks better. Which would imply that uncut looks worse and feels worse. Someone mentioned that cut dicks can look "gross" too (which is only mirroring the same kind of sentiment you started with) and require lube (which is not an insult, its close to a fact, because pre-cum is a lubricant too).

You then went on to bring up "cheese" which is a common, very insulting way of putting down and shaming uncircumcised dicks. You also implied that it is with "cheese" that uncircumcised men jack off, which simply is not true, as has been explained several times it's the foreskin itself that glides on the glands in such a way that requires no lube, no pre-cum, nothing.

You insinuate that it's only insulting when an uncut person is insulted not vice versa, but actually here you started the insults, someone merely flipped it around to show that your insults hold no weight, and then you went further.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Yawn said:

i'm talking about how it looks (dehydrated/cracked/scarred with awful discolouration/deformed and deflated misshapen head)  

i feel harassed, insulted and attacked. can you guys please stop insulting me?

ezgif-6-5f14b0022c37.thumb.gif.23d8a1d3e

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

can you guys please stop insulting me?

never 

Posted (edited)

I just don't understand how anyone can call it "disturbing" or "gross" to look at when this is LITERALLY how the human body is supposed to look like. It would be like humans removing their ears so they don't have to clean behind them anymore, and then seeing someone with ears and being like "YOU LOOK DISGUSTING!"

And I get that people's perceptions to visual things are mainly based on what they have been conditioned to see as normal, and any deviation from that creates a tension within them and an unwillingness to accept it as normal even if it is exactly that, however, it does show a bit of arrogance, immaturity and general ignorance to go out claiming that a foreskin is digesting to look at. Just think a few steps ahead about what you are actually saying and what it actually means.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

That's a very strange fact about USA in 2024 and no one really starts the discussion about stopping unnecessary genital mutilation without consent 

• Like 1

The uncut girlies are PRESSED omg

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, glitch said:

For religious reasons largely. I think the US is rare in the sense that they don't have a predominantly Muslim or Jewish population, but circumcision is still very widespread.

Try the Philippines. 93% Christian nation predominantly Roman Catholics. 99% of grown-up men are circumcised and we even discriminate those who are circumcized at birth. Circumcision is a rite of passage for teenage boys. Good luck finding a woman if you're uncut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.