Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Netflix vs. Disney+ vs. Amazon Prime

Featured Replies

In my country it's Prime >>>>>> Netflix (has been picking up recently) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disney

They are all trash compared to Max, but if I had to rank them:

 

Netflix > Prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disney.

Netflix and MAX

 

I Have the opportunity to get Disney for free for a year but it's not even worth it for free chile 

Max sucks now since they've merge with discovery. They removed all the good anime and other stuff and most of the movies aren't even exclusive anymore to them.

Netflix & Disney + >>>> Prime is only good for its free shipping 

Between the three, I find myself randomly scrolling through Disney+ the least. I can generally find something I really want to watch at any given moment, so I feel like their catalogue is better because of that. I can scroll through Netflix for a good 20 minutes and not care to watch anything I've come across; same with Amazon Prime.

 

My overall favorite television streaming service, though, is Max. :celestial2:

Netflix. 

I used to pay for Disney and HBO too but since 2 months I've been torrenting everything again, like the old times. 

Disney+.  

 

Mainly for Marvel  — X-men '97 is truly fantastic — but the overall amount of content is great.  I definitely don't ever see myself unsubscribing.  Netflix is also a great service l don't see myself giving up either.  Prime has been doing much better with their exclusive projects.

Disney + all the way for me

 

Mostly because I grew up watching tv series that were produced by ABC & Fox, and Disney + has them all pretty much

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.