Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 116.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TalkThatRihanna
    TalkThatRihanna

    Spotify: #7 USA (=) #10 UK (+2) #17 Global (-1)   It's a smash  

  • MusicLoverDude
    MusicLoverDude

    As a couple people have stated, Sabrina spent a good portion of her career on Hollywood Records. Hollywood Records only had SOME luck in the late 2000s and early 2010s thanks to Miley, Demi and Selena

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    #16 Global Spotify - 3,670,164 #7 US Spotify - 1,476,764

cute video... but the song itself is so meghan trainor coded like wtf  :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Still waiting for Sabrina to get a top 20 single bb :hughard:

well wait till next week then while Ava will fall even more into obscurity :coffee: the nerve you had for coming for Sabrina when you stan the more generic, least original and untalented girl that ever existed says it all x 

it's fine but at this point i've heard hundreds of songs that sound exactly like it

22 minutes ago, truthteller said:

cute video... but the song itself is so meghan trainor coded like wtf  :deadbanana2:

Maybe 10 years ago. Meghan's newest song is about dog food and is being used in dog food commercials. They are on different levels. 

I haven't paid much attention to her at all but this song has me sat. This is a HIT.

Great video to go along with this fun little ditty. I think this will do really well.

 

Spoiler

Does anyone have the @ of the blond guy with the long hair and sunglasses :lakitu:

 

Now this b**** done brought me out of retirement. If this isn't an instant smash, I've never heard one before. Like did she have to serve like this? This song make you wanna be nasty no?:gaycat1:

:duca:  Kicking Taylor to the curb before her album even has a chance to debut......

I have never cared for this flop but damn she's grabbed me by the balls and throat with this song.

 

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

cute video... but the song itself is so meghan trainor coded like wtf  :deadbanana2:

sounds more like a  Doja disco song which is a good thing.

It's so catchy! I don't get the mixed reactions at all tbh

8 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

It's so catchy! I don't get the mixed reactions at all tbh

It's not having mixed reactions tbh i must say it's the song that had the best reactions on release of all her discography 

21 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

sounds more like a  Doja disco song which is a good thing.

I agree, this gives me Doja vibes

I needed this kind of basic pop ear candy sound so badly in my life atm and she DELIVERED :flame::clap3:

I have to admit that at first I didn't liked her at all, she felt like the definition of an industry plant, too characterless and predictable. I really like the new direction she took & lately I'm starting to think she's the next big thing.

just listened in full and I'm obsessed, her best songs:clap3:

 

something about her aesthetic has an unlikeable factor to it tho

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.