Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I'm baffled as to why she's not announcing EU and US tour dates yet? I know her team is still in talks with some countries but then again I was 100% sure it's coming right after Glastonbury.. Anyone knows anything about this? 

Edited by curiousladybug

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

i'm so mad she did pretty please instead of whatcha doing :rip:

5 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

I'm baffled as to why she's not announcing EU and US tour dates yet? I know her team is still in talks with some countries but then again I was 100% sure it's coming right after Glastonbury.. Anyone knows anything about this? 

Its also weekend, if they announce something it will be during a week

The Extended Version is so good. Like, the production is insane. :ghostface:

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Its also weekend, if they announce something it will be during a week

Yea could be that.. Also maybe they're waiting to finalise the deal with those countries I mentioned so they can share everything

Also from what I've heard - they're aiming for the stadiums this time around. 

Edited by curiousladybug

27 minutes ago, Joyride said:

they need to test it somewhere, Jimmy Kimmel or something like that. if it responds well to promotion it could be a great idea to release it or go with These Walls for the safe hit.

i'm not sure whether it's a good thing that these walls sounds like a summery background music bop or not because it might not just do anything because it is catchy but not full force pop song like DSN or levitating for example. 

 

falling forever might be more divisive but it stands out; i think the biggest issue with it aside from the intro for radio is that her performing it can get very hit or miss since it must be hard to deliver in a way that sounds pleasant and not too grating.

 

anyway can't wait to finally watch the full glasto set today!!! :WAP:

Glastonbury really was a moment. She looked completely in control but still having the time of her life :jonny:

 

If only she would have put this level of energy and effort into the whole era, we would have a totally different scenario on our hands, but it does give me hope that our girl isn't gone. She'll come back harder next time.

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Glastonbury really was a moment. She looked completely in control but still having the time of her life :jonny:

 

If only she would have put this level of energy and effort into the whole era, we would have a totally different scenario on our hands, but it does give me hope that our girl isn't gone. She'll come back harder next time.

Agrih'd

wait has no one commented on the falling forever visuals yet? do they look familiar or are they teasing the budapest video? :gayalipacat5:

19 minutes ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

is the extended version worthy? i haven listened yet

Very worthy, they elevated the songs for me :campfire:

 

Also Anything For Love feels like a full song now :gaycat:

41 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

wait has no one commented on the falling forever visuals yet? do they look familiar or are they teasing the budapest video? :gayalipacat5:

I thought the same thing honestly. I believe I saw a post on her insta some days ago (after she announced the mv) where she teased a frame of a camera filming her in dim light. In the glastonbury video behind her it seems like she's falling in that same dim light. I'm starting to imagine the video will be somewhat reminiscent of Billie's HMHAS cover.

21 minutes ago, RoughOperator said:

I thought the same thing honestly. I believe I saw a post on her insta some days ago (after she announced the mv) where she teased a frame of a camera filming her in dim light. In the glastonbury video behind her it seems like she's falling in that same dim light. I'm starting to imagine the video will be somewhat reminiscent of Billie's HMHAS cover.

oh i think you mean the post she made last week! the caption mentioned glasto and the images are very close up beauty shots so i think this might have been for the additional visuals for glasto (like during the intro/training season and these walls) but it might also be for FF tbh :WAP:

2 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

I'm baffled as to why she's not announcing EU and US tour dates yet? I know her team is still in talks with some countries but then again I was 100% sure it's coming right after Glastonbury.. Anyone knows anything about this? 

Her team sucks now is pretty much every explanation for everything

Wtf are these extended versions, just random instrumentals in the middle of verses, so disappointed, Boudini is the only one that's good 

Yeah sorry the extended versions are not doing it, These Walls live version is a perfect example of how it could have been done much better

Lemme keep streaming the extended versions to spite yall :gaycat:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

there's a reason people keep coming back to Falling Forever. it really does stand out.

I feel tour dates announcement could drop anytime now :duca: 

IMG_5362.thumb.gif.9e14979bba26affe4d00e

 

 

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

there's a reason keep coming back to Falling Forever. it really does stand out.

Exactly! Ian really did THAT once again, it makes sense they're pushing it as a single

 

 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Glastonbury really was a moment. She looked completely in control but still having the time of her life :jonny:

 

If only she would have put this level of energy and effort into the whole era, we would have a totally different scenario on our hands, but it does give me hope that our girl isn't gone. She'll come back harder next time.

maybe she doesn't want it and it's ok? I feel like she feel burned out after so much hardworking from 2016-2022, she toured like crazy on her own and opening to other acts and promoted the hell out of her albums/singles with very long eras. she will still be rich for the rest of her life, she's built a brand of her name and a fanbase/following that will consume her music from time to time/go to her concerts. probably she's the happiest now doing her **** while not overworking.

 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

I'm baffled as to why she's not announcing EU and US tour dates yet? I know her team is still in talks with some countries but then again I was 100% sure it's coming right after Glastonbury.. Anyone knows anything about this? 

US tour dates ? Unlikely.. 

I'm seeing so much talk of tour dates coming and all that on Twitter. 

 

I really hope this one does go all over the world. The rumours about dates in India honestly excited me more than the rumours about NA dates coming lmao

I don't know if I'll even go back to the regular versions. These extended ones, especially Anything For Love, could've easily been the standard. :jonny5: Also so happy to hear Slaying Forever is being prepped as the next single.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.