Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

The extended versions just reminded me how absolutely awful this album is. Falling Forever is the worst song in her discography.

 

Whatcha Doing did get a little face lift tho with those Tame Impala synths at the end.

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

The extended versions just reminded me how absolutely awful this album is. Falling Forever is the worst song in her discography.

 

Whatcha Doing did get a little face lift tho with those Tame Impala synths at the end.

The lack of taste is real :rip:

Her Glastonbury set is absolutely BULLETPROOF. Her energy is insane, she hasn't stopped moving. She really knows how to put on a spectacle and she's come such a long, long way since she debuted. Crowd reaction to Be The One was insane, that is her career defining staple hit! Yas! I'm living!

47 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Her Glastonbury set is absolutely BULLETPROOF. Her energy is insane, she hasn't stopped moving. She really knows how to put on a spectacle and she's come such a long, long way since she debuted. Crowd reaction to Be The One was insane, that is her career defining staple hit! Yas! I'm living!

SHE F**KING KILLED IT!!!!!!!! IT GAVE MAIN POP GIRL ENERGY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! THE VOCALS, DANCING/CHOREOGRAPHY, AND LIVE ARRANGEMENTS >>>>>

Oh Dula the legend you are :jonnycat:

 

They will never make me hate you. She killed it tonight at Glasto 

 

 

houdini live is amazing :clap3:

 

houdini live while Kevin Parker is doing the solo guitar at Glastonbury is the best thing ever happen in music :clap3:

Im Dua Lipa!!!!

 

I WAS LIKE..... PERIOD *****!!!! remind this new basic ******* how to make a show :alexz:

 

RO is coming for Gold Certification, the album must be above 80k already

 

 

37 minutes ago, mike_int said:

 

I need the full concert in HD oh lord 

So I just watched the glasto set and I see why the lashings are coming in hot on X. Was a great performance however the audience interaction was minimal, except to tell 200,000 in a cost of living crisis they are the reason she's living her dream multiple times. The surprise guest was underwhelming, Chris Martin would have gone down better. As for the lipsyncing - when her voice broke I understood. I love her but as a headlining glasto act, I feel the festival missed here and set her up slightly. I've never seen a headline set full of so many children on barrier either. Either the music or her needs a personality. The RO songs weren't connecting with a majority of the audience and the new arrangements low key ruined some of the more recognisable hits especially Break My Heart. 

1 hour ago, Joesuxx said:

So I just watched the glasto set and I see why the lashings are coming in hot on X. Was a great performance however the audience interaction was minimal, except to tell 200,000 in a cost of living crisis they are the reason she's living her dream multiple times. The surprise guest was underwhelming, Chris Martin would have gone down better. As for the lipsyncing - when her voice broke I understood. I love her but as a headlining glasto act, I feel the festival missed here and set her up slightly. I've never seen a headline set full of so many children on barrier either. Either the music or her needs a personality. The RO songs weren't connecting with a majority of the audience and the new arrangements low key ruined some of the more recognisable hits especially Break My Heart. 

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

3 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

So I just watched the glasto set and I see why the lashings are coming in hot on X. Was a great performance however the audience interaction was minimal, except to tell 200,000 in a cost of living crisis they are the reason she's living her dream multiple times. The surprise guest was underwhelming, Chris Martin would have gone down better. As for the lipsyncing - when her voice broke I understood. I love her but as a headlining glasto act, I feel the festival missed here and set her up slightly. I've never seen a headline set full of so many children on barrier either. Either the music or her needs a personality. The RO songs weren't connecting with a majority of the audience and the new arrangements low key ruined some of the more recognisable hits especially Break My Heart. 

Some of yall shouldn't assault your keyboards like that

People really feel the need to come here about imaginary lashings for her I don't know where… 
 

When she's getting nothing but praise and acclaim with reviews no lower than 4 stars, too….

 

She absolutely killed IT last night 

2 hours ago, Null said:

People really feel the need to come here about imaginary lashings for her I don't know where… 
 

When she's getting nothing but praise and acclaim with reviews no lower than 4 stars, too….

 

She absolutely killed IT last night 

Some right-wing media created a fake scenario and fake lashes saying she was doing lyp-sinc. All of them have been dragged by the real GP in the comments of their articles, videos and posts. IJBOL :smiley: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.