Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

US tour dates ? Unlikely.. 

Unlikely why? :coffee2:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

oh i think you mean the post she made last week! the caption mentioned glasto and the images are very close up beauty shots so i think this might have been for the additional visuals for glasto (like during the intro/training season and these walls) but it might also be for FF tbh :WAP:

Oh you might be right sorry, I hadn't really thought about that! I probably connected the two things cuz of my hype for the video lol

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

maybe she doesn't want it and it's ok? I feel like she feel burned out after so much hardworking from 2016-2022, she toured like crazy on her own and opening to other acts and promoted the hell out of her albums/singles with very long eras. she will still be rich for the rest of her life, she's built a brand of her name and a fanbase/following that will consume her music from time to time/go to her concerts. probably she's the happiest now doing her **** while not overworking.

 

:suburban:

I don't mind the lack of performances, I meant more so the effort put into the music. RO isn't the awful album people make it out to be, and I personally enjoy it overall more than FN just cause it's more consistent, but there is a feeling of "good enough" on the album. 

 

I definitely want Dua to do whatever makes her happy as a fan, but as a music lover, I definitely want to see her flexing those creative muscles! Give us concepts, give us great visuals, give us everything. I know performing and promoting can be exhausting, but getting a real creative and solid effort artistically is her "job" so I hope she can balance her mental health with something a little more boundary pushing for her next time.

2 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Exactly! Ian really did THAT once again, it makes sense they're pushing it as a single

 

 

exactly, also the chorus is really good. and if you don't find it good, you still find it memorable which is what we need right now.

Whatever the case, she should release These Walls as a single at some point. It's too good to be left off as an album track. Plus it's a live highlight and showcases her sensitive side well!

2 hours ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Whatever the case, she should release These Walls as a single at some point. It's too good to be left off as an album track. Plus it's a live highlight and showcases her sensitive side well!

I think These Walls would be good choice for September single as it captures the melancholy which end of the summer brings and then move to deluxe/re-issue of the album in November

The extended version of the album is much better then the standard, it's like album is breathing with the extended one! 

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

If she doesn't announce new single and tour dates today…

 

She has to, right?

22 minutes ago, Sergiov said:

She has to, right?

If her and her team are smart! So probably not

From what I know the tour is gonna be massive.. booking some of these venues and planning took ages, I'm sure it's gonna come once everything is set in stone.

 

It would be cool if she's done Coachella next year now to boost her status before US leg

45 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

From what I know the tour is gonna be massive.. booking some of these venues and planning took ages, I'm sure it's gonna come once everything is set in stone.

 

It would be cool if she's done Coachella next year now to boost her status before US leg

I've heard she'd be touring a lot of places she's never been to before… Also hearing some Balkan countries are in talks with her team and the talks are ALMOST finalised. Any truth to this? 

 

The way she talks. You can tell her ego has consumed her.

 

All this manifestation ****. I didn't realise that she is such a big narc.

If she releases Trump's Walls as a single it's over.

She can't be that stupid.

14 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

If she releases Trump's Walls as a single it's over.

She can't be that stupid.

It's already over we might as well try for a cheap HAC hit!

3 hours ago, katara said:

 

The way she talks. You can tell her ego has consumed her.

 

All this manifestation ****. I didn't realise that she is such a big narc.

I'm really sleepy and I just had to watch the clip because you said her "ego has consumed her" and honestly I need my 47 seconds back. 

3 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

I've heard she'd be touring a lot of places she's never been to before… Also hearing some Balkan countries are in talks with her team and the talks are ALMOST finalised. Any truth to this? 

Hmm that's not exactly what I know. But either way, they are definitely wrapping it up 

Not to sound too shady, but announcing a big tour during a dying album campaign doesn't seem like a smart move? Dua has plenty of hits under her belt, but she's still relatively new and may not be able to sell out a world tour based on her name alone. It would make more sense if the album, or a single from it, was smashing at the moment, but it doesn't feel correct to announce it anytime soon, tbh.


 

5 hours ago, Cain said:

If she doesn't announce new single and tour dates today…

 

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN then what? Some of you will complain here anyway even if she does LOL

Just now, Hurem said:

Not to sound too shady, but announcing a big tour during a dying album campaign doesn't seem like a smart move? Dua has plenty of hits under her belt, but she's still relatively new and may not be able to sell out a world tour based on her name alone. It would make more sense if the album, or a single from it, was smashing at the moment, but it doesn't feel correct to announce it anytime soon, tbh.


 

She literally sold out all her shows this year, in Asia even in pre-sale and second shows were added.

 

Tour will be anyway throughout 2025, so it doesnt matter if she announce it today or in 2 months

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Not to sound too shady, but announcing a big tour during a dying album campaign doesn't seem like a smart move? Dua has plenty of hits under her belt, but she's still relatively new and may not be able to sell out a world tour based on her name alone. It would make more sense if the album, or a single from it, was smashing at the moment, but it doesn't feel correct to announce it anytime soon, tbh.

Actually going on tour after an underperforming album is a smart move. She has the demand, and she's at the right chance to build it up from here. If they get it right it could work in the long run and it won't matter if her albums do small numbers or not anymore

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.