Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Falling Forever is easily the best track on the album and here y'all are meltdowning.. Dua really doesn't need fans like y'all :coffee2:

Edited by curiousladybug

Well, a lot of you want an Ian Kirkpatrick song, and she's chosen that song as the next single

 

And people are still saying that she's not listening to her fans

 

:michael:

Imagine you're quietly listening to radio and a woman suddenly starts belting HOW LONG for some reason, personally i'd freak out….:rip:

Edited by NostalgiawithDua

Shouting Forever as the next single...... such a bad choice :deadbanana2:

 

Yall melting down as if These Flops was a Levitating waiting to happen. 

 

Not sure if that's a reliable source, but I'm glad my fave album track is getting a visual :clap3: 

11 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Imagine you're quietly listening to radio and a woman suddenly starts belting HOW LONG for some reason, personally i'd freak out….:rip:

No kidding, one day it came ln shuffle and it caught me so off guard that it startled me and almost tripped on the street :rip:

 

The verses? Lovely. The chorus? :biblio:

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Imagine you're quietly listening to radio and a woman suddenly starts belting HOW LONG for some reason, personally i'd freak out….:rip:

  

53 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

No kidding, one day it came ln shuffle and it caught me so off guard that it startled me and almost tripped on the street :rip:

 

The verses? Lovely. The chorus? :biblio:

 

 

Maybe they will do radio edit, cut the intro and keep 8bars of the instrumental only and also cut off the outro.

 

Edited by mike_int

I was at the concert at Nimes yesterday and let me tell you that I had the time of my life ! One of the best concert i've been to. 
 

She gave high energy ALL NIGHT LONG. The crowd was insane, we were so euphoric. She has really improved her stage presence and dance skills.

 

The only stain was during These Walls performance, the crowd said NO, nobody was singing along. I'm not a fan of Falling Forever but i'm glad she ditched TW being the next single

If they will really go with Falling Forever  I actually applaud her for standing her ground and dont go with the most safe commercial choice

 

 

Falling Forever is such a powerful song, she's in the right with this one. Also from what I've seen in interviews, if I'm not wrong, it's like the last song they've written for the album, in my opinion almost to complete it with something that sounds both outstanding and performance friendly (which is crucial since she's going to headline Glastonbury with this hopefully). I agree that it might be a good strategy to tone down/cut the first "how long" for a potential radio edit, but this was definitely meant to be a single (and one of the more bombastic ones) from the beginning.

Falling Forever :clap3:

 

This must mean we are getting more singles because the best song on the album has to be one of the singles released think. 

Yeah, her team is really lost. FF will do nothing for the album :rip:

Falling Forever the best song on the album getting a video YASSSSSS I WON :jonny5:

18 minutes ago, Migs said:

Yeah, her team is really lost. FF will do nothing for the album :rip:

Maybe she wants to fulfill her creative vision, charts are not that important when she is still selling out arenas within minutes.

 

If FF is next single, Im happy ;)

 

Edited by mike_int

5 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Well, a lot of you want an Ian Kirkpatrick song, and she's chosen that song as the next single

 

And people are still saying that she's not listening to her fans

 

:michael:

She's damned if she does damned if she doesn't this era it seems :michael:

 

I for one am hyped that they're making an Ian Kirkpatrick song the next single :wanda:

I dont understand why they didnt release instrumental version of the album for example, just digitally.

 

Extended versions would also sell. Those are things which they have anyway.

I'm actually happy with FF. At least a different song will get attention and while some people will hate it, it will for sure click a lot with others. I'm good with it. A way better and more interesting choice than Illusion.

She filmed the video for Falling FOREVER?! :skull: Are u ****** KIDDING ME YALL?!?! :skull: I-

Duckaging when I get my hands on u sir...I omg....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.