Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

She had 3 back to back upbeat, straight in your face singles and none of them really popped off. It would be stupid to make Falling Forever a single considering this is the year of mid tempo bangers. Let's start with These Walls, followed by Whatcha Doing Remix and be a little smart.ย 
Happy For You us a great track but not a single material, FF can be the farewell single of era just like Love Againโ€ฆ.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming ย 

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

10 minutes ago, Labraiseofficial said:

Life is hard seeing the wrong Houdini in the Spotify top 10ย 

Doesn't have to be if you don't obsess or slightly care about chart positions and simply listen what you like ;)

Just now, NostalgiawithDua said:

She had 3 back to back upbeat, straight in your face singles and none of them really popped off. It would be stupid to make Falling Forever a single considering this is the year of mid tempo bangers. Let's start with These Walls, followed by Whatcha Doing Remix and be a little smart.ย 
Happy For You us a great track but not a single material, FF can be the farewell single of era just like Love Againโ€ฆ.

For once I agree with you haha

To be fair I don't think any of the remaining songs sound like a "hit" to me. I personally want her to push Falling Forever, but it's looking like These Walls will be the next focus single considering its the one being performed. Maria could do some cute numbers in Europe with a right video, I guess.

These Walls could make a great single.

ย 

If she'll release Whatcha Doing, a remix featuring Bruno Mars could be fire.

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

To be fair I don't think any of the remaining songs sound like a "hit" to me. I personally want her to push Falling Forever, but it's looking like These Walls will be the next focus single considering its the one being performed. Maria could do some cute numbers in Europe with a right video, I guess.

I think more songs has potential to be good single but it all depends on how they willing to promote it and push it to people.

ย 

Many songs became hits ,being much weaker songs than songs on RO, simply because they shoved it in peoples throat on every occasion LOL

It's the video for her new single of the next albumย 

ย 

:suburban:

There is rumor in French press Dua will perform at Olympics this song with Cerrone - French disco drummer, composer, record producer of 1970s and 1980s disco songs who sold over 30 million albums worldwide

ย 

ย 

7 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

We've officially lost the plotโ€ฆ.:gaycat7:

ย 

like I said, they need to stop compare artists that barely can sell a highschool gym with Dua.ย 
ย 

gays give too much importance to a one week peak on billboard

ย 

ย 

I see your losers have resorted to hating on Charli acxclaim to feel better about this bomb

It has to be "These Walls." Please.

ย 

Has a chance to be her "Irreplaceable" or at least, her "Cool" or "Delicate."

Edited by RadioactiveLights

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

It has really become my favorite Dua song ever and it is not getting old despite being on my heavy rotation for over half a year at this point.ย An excellent classic piece of pop music.:WAP:ย In a perfect world, it would have been her signature song.ย 

It's one of faves as well. Don't Start Now will always be her signature song for me, but I wouldn't mind Houdini up there next to it. #JusticeForHoudini

ย 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

ย 

OT: Sorry, but I don't see what you guys see in Whatcha Doing. It's one of my least faves off the album.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Migs

Do heavy promo for these wallsย 

Specially on radio at the begining then everywhere else.

Then Watcha doing remix with Abel or Bruno and save the era

Do heavy promo for these wallsย 

Specially on radio at the begining then everywhere else.

Then Watcha doing remix with Abel or Bruno and save the era

40 minutes ago, Cain said:

I see your losers have resorted to hating on Charli acxclaim to feel better about this bomb

Nobody is taking away success of Brat from Charli, but numbers are numbers and facts are facts, if you cannot handle simple mathematics then you are really not the one calling anyone "looser"

If you guys want to hear stellar pop music this year give BRAT some streams the chorusesย  are just pure earworm candy with marshmallows and banana pie. A pure sugar rush. A well deserved 95 on metacritic for a reason.ย  I want to plug in her album cuz no one is streaming RO even though lots of people love it apparently... hope These walls or Happy for you get the single treatment. Mellow is the way to go but that era needs a good charge of electricity to get back from the dead.

Edited by kayliah

I'd be surprised if These Walls isn't the next single. It's probably the best bet for the US market.

I'm still rooting for Maria as next single just because I don't think any other would do any wonder in the US market. These Walls is gonna be her Jaded at most. Even HPY would do more for her as it's at least more arty, in my opinion.ย 

ย 

Watcha Doing is cool for single but a bit more of the same, its not what she needs right now. End Of An Era is not single material. French Exit, well, it could be a surprise but I'd say is a no. Falling Forever would be interesting to show a different Dua too, but it'll be no hit. I think it has to be Maria, but I accept These Walls.ย 

14 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Still would've debuted in top 30 without that "2M" radioโ€ฆ.:coffee2:

But I thought she debuted with ZeRoRaDIO haha.

ย 

Not you moving the goalposts that you've been proven wrong

4 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

like I said, they need to stop compare artists that barely can sell a highschool gym with Dua.ย 
ย 

gays give too much importance to a one week peak on billboard

ย 

ย 

Duas tickets arent 200 euro. Her FN tour seats in the US were going for 45 dollars.ย 

3 hours ago, kayliah said:

If you guys want to hear stellar pop music this year give BRAT some streams the chorusesย  are just pure earworm candy with marshmallows and banana pie. A pure sugar rush. A well deserved 95 on metacritic for a reason.ย  I want to plug in her album cuz no one is streaming RO even though lots of people love it apparently... hope These walls or Happy for you get the single treatment. Mellow is the way to go but that era needs a good charge of electricity to get back from the dead.

I can really hear the psychedelia and rave culture influences.ย 

10 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Duas tickets arent 200 euro. Her FN tour seats in the US were going for 45 dollars.ย 

the point would remain the same + US average ticket price was +$100

11 hours ago, thinkheknowss said:

She shot a MVโ€ฆ. Her father found some money somewhere oh duallahโ€ฆ let's pray it's for the future irreplaceable of the era aka these wallsย 

Where did her dad get the money from? I am so happy we are getting a video and they have money now :jonny:

ย 

I though the era was overย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.